- Table View
- List View
Designed for and by today's students in every detail, Financial ACCT2 was developed from nearly 300 students and 100 faculty members to provide a more engaging and accessible solution that appeals to different learning styles at a value-based price. ACCT2 includes all of the key concepts that your instructors require and a full suite of learning aids to accommodate your busy lifestyle including chapter-by-chapter study cards, self-quizzes, downloadable flash cards, animations, and more. ACCT2 employs an engaging narrative that emphasizes strong and effective examples to convey and reinforce fundamental financial accounting concepts and procedures. In an attempt to avoid excessive detail, the book focuses on the core concepts that students need to learn in the course through the use of streamlined chapter objectives, shorter chapters, clarity of examples, and a visually engaging design. Included with each new copy of the text is access to Cengage NOW, where many of these rich media assets are housed and you have a multitude of opportunities to practice accounting.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.