By reading the poems and stories in this book you'll find that the animals have wishes and dreams. Learn about yourself through your animal friends everywhere.
This book will take you to many place just by reading it. Come and sail on the deep blue sea. These stories will let you meet new faces. You can learn Indian water signs. You will read a Japanese folktale about two silly frogs. You will meet many different animals and people in this book.
In this book you will learn the components of the language you read, speak and write.
We all learn to speak a language without thinking about how it works. For example, children who grow up speaking English learn to say the gray cat instead of the cat gray before they learn about adjectives and nouns. Later, we study grammar, the rules and patterns our language follows. Understanding grammar helps us to talk about language and writing and to communicate effectively.
This text book on English Grammar and Composition contains plenty of useful tools and exercises, explained in a lucid and user-friendly language.
A study guide for students to learn English.
This book presents a fundamental approach to the teaching and learning of English language.
A Harcourt Reading/Language Arts Program textbook.
As you read Changing Patterns, you will meet characters who learn about themselves and others. You will also learn skills that will help you become a better reader. As your reading skills grow, you just might be surprised at how many changing patterns you begin to see.
Language textbook for 5th graders.
In Just For You, you will read about characters whose differences make them special. You will find out how helping others can be fun and can make you feel good about yourself. You will learn how many different things in nature grow and change.
As you read Hidden Surprises, you will meet characters who learn about themselves and others. You may discover animals you have never seen before. You may even see some old friends in new stories.
This book will let you meet many new characters and will take you to new places. You'll read about two friends that dream the same dream. You'll see that a bear and a mouse can find something they both like. You'll see that people can be different but also alike.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.