- Table View
- List View
A flexible program with the solid content students need Glencoe Algebra 1strengthens student understanding and provides the tools students need to succeed--from the first day your students begin to learn the vocabulary of algebra until the day they take final exams and standardized tests.
From the first day your students begin to learn the vocabulary of algebra until the day they take final exams and standardized tests, these programs strengthen student understanding and provide the tools students need to succeed.
THE PROGRAM STUDENTS NEED; THE FOCUS TEACHERS WANT! "Glencoe Algebra 2" is a key program in our vertically aligned high school mathematics series developed to help all students achieve a better understanding of mathematics and improve their mathematics scores on today's high-stakes assessments.
"New York Algebra 2 with Trigonometry" is the third of three books in Glencoes New York High School Mathematics Series. This series offers complete coverage of New Yorks Mathematics standards, strands, and performance indicators. As students learn to integrate a comprehensive array of tools and strategies, they become proficient in mastering concepts and skills, solving problems, and communicating mathematically. This series of books helps your students identify and justify mathematical relationships; acquire and demonstrate mathematical reasoning ability when solving problems; use visualization and spatial reasoning to analyze characteristics and properties of geometric shapes; and succeed on the Regents Examinations.
Math textbook Unit 4 - Geometry Unit 5 - Statistics and Probability
ENGAGING MATHEMATICS, SUPPORTING ALL LEARNERS, DELIVERING THE CONTENT NEEDED TO MEET TODAY'S STANDARDS Glencoe Geometrydelivers the depth of content required to meet the new changes in your state's standards; provides relevant applications for teens; unique instructional resources for teachers; and is available in print, online, and on CD-ROM or DVD formats.
- The only program that supports the Common Core State Standards throughout four-years of high school mathematics with an unmatched depth of resources and adaptive technology that helps you differentiate instruction for every student. * Connects students to math content with print, digital and interactive resources. * Prepares students to meet the rigorous Common Core Standards with aligned content and focus on Standards of Mathematical Practice. * Meets the needs of every student with resources that enable you to tailor your instruction at the classroom and indivdual level. * Assesses student mastery and achievement with dynamic, digital assessment and reporting. Includes Print Student Edition
Today's Program for Tomorrow's Leaders Trusted Content Aligning the Common Core State Standards with decades of experience supporting students and teachers Resources at your Fingertips Providing a variety of tools and resources teachers are looking for in print and online Online Anytime, Anywhere Supporting today's students with digital resource available online anytime on any device.
This book is designed for Indiana Success in mathematics.
This text contains unit lessons on First-Degree Equations and Inequalities, Quadratic, Polynomial, and Radical Equations and Inequalities, Advanced Functions and Relations, and Discrete Mathematics.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.