Showing 1 through 2 of 2 results
Anna Getty--chef, TV personality, heiress, and mother--loves great food made from fresh, organic, and sustainably harvested ingredients. In this fact-filled guide and cookbook, Anna explains how to shop for organic, seasonal, and local ingredients, how to keep an eco-friendly kitchen, and how to cook meals that are as scrumptious to eat as they are healthy for you and the earth. Such delights as Roasted Tomato and Goat Cheese Toasts, Double Lemon Chicken Breast with Fresh Tomato Basil Salsa, and Mini-Strawberry Rhubarb Crumbles will quickly help anyone down the road to a healthier, organic lifestyle. Packed with sound advice, plenty of color photographs, and 100 fabulous recipes, Anna's kitchen is the destination of choice for the discerning home cook.
This holiday season, Anna Getty--environmental advocate, writer, television personality, chef, mother, and organic living expert--helps families reduce their carbon footprint and save money without sacrificing style or tradition. Anna advises how to best choose a tree (real or fake?), mitigate the negative effects of necessary travel, recycle post-holiday, and more. She shares favorite holiday recipes for organic appetizers and homemade craft ideas such as pinecone wreaths and recycled sweater pillows. With inspiring photographs, extensive resources, and advice from the "Lazy Environmentalist" Josh Dorfman, Seventh Generation's Jeffrey Hollender, and other leading eco-experts, familiesmight just find that these tips help them stay green all year longthe perfect New Year's resolution!
Showing 1 through 2 of 2 results
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading
tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.
See and hear words read aloud
Listen to books with audio only
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice
installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only
mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading
tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without
downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation
required). Other browsers can be used with limited features.
Read in Braille
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona
pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed.
Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using
the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter,
section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.