- Table View
- List View
Frustrated by the requirements for testing and distributing your iOS app? You're not alone. This concise book takes you step by step through the maze of certification and provisioning processes that have to happen before, during, and after development. You'll learn what's required to sign certificates, test your app on iOS devices, and release the finished product to the App Store. Whether you're a developer looking to spend more time coding and less time figuring out how to install your application, or a release engineer responsible for producing reliable builds, this guide will help you successfully navigate the build and release processes for your iOS app. Get an overview of the iOS Dev Center, including the iOS Provisioning Portal, Member Center, and iTunes Connect Create your App ID, and generate signing certificates for development and distribution Manage the provisioning profiles necessary to test your app on iOS devices Learn common scenarios for iOS Simulator, Ad Hoc, and App Store distribution builds Automate the process to continuously build, sign, and package your app(s) for distribution
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.