Each new edition of Ronald Comer's Abnormal Psychology has offered a fresh, comprehensive, and exciting presentation of the field, with objective, balanced coverage of a wide range of theories, studies, disorders, and treatments and all major models. Each new edition has also integrated the latest in pedagogical tools and state-of-the-art media for students and instructors. But even by Comer's standards, the new edition of Abnormal Psychology is an exceptional revision that captures the way the field has changed, the world has changed, and students have changed. The beautifully redesigned new edition features more than 2,000 new references from the years 2006-2009; hundreds of new photos, tables, and figures; and expanded coverage of multicultural issues, cognitive theories and treatments, and neuroscience topics. There has never been a text for the course so well-attuned to both the field of abnormal psychology and the wide range of students exploring it.
An inspiring and clearly written graduate textbook with psychology concepts explained in a way easy to comprehend with updates on DSM-5.
This edition has an expanded and updated coverage of Abnormal Psychology that includes key disorders, prevention, recent theories, research, and promotion of mental health.
Student Workbook for Ronald J. Comer's Fundamentals of Abnormal Psychology SEVENTH EDITION
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.