- Table View
- List View
This best-selling review manual has been thoroughly updated to reflect the College Board's elimination of the Level AB course and the updated Level A syllabus. The new edition presents three full-length AP practice exams for the Level A course. The first exam is a diagnostic test and contains charts detailing the topics for each question. All three model tests have questions answered and explained. Test takers will also find an extensive subject review including new sections on static variables, the List interface, Integer. MAX_VALUE, and Integer. MIN_VALUE. A section on two-dimensional arrays is included for the Level A exam.
The updated test prep manual presents computer science test takers with-- Three full-length AP practice tests for the Level A course, including a diagnostic test Charts detailing the topics for each test question All test questions answered and explained Test takers will also find an extensive subject review including sections on static variables, the List interface, Integer. MAX_VALUE, and Integer. MIN_VALUE. The practice exams contain several new questions on two-dimensional arrays and also reflect the new free-response style used on the 2012 AP exam.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.