- Table View
- List View
Child Killer Springfield, Ohio was an All-American town. A town rocked in 1992 by the discovery of two adolescent girls, brutally raped and murdered. Investigators soon learned that four local misfits had been accomplices. Yet DNA tests proved that the true culprit was still on the loose. Deadly Deceiver Inexplicably, the four men continued to mislead police throughout the years of the investigation, periodically supplying false clues and leads. While a cold-blooded killer remained at large, 31-year-old Belinda Anderson was raped and murdered, and Helen Preston, 38, was raped, beaten, and left for dead. Not until 1996, when a prostitute managed to survive a terrifying ordeal at the hands of her would-be slayer, were police able to catch the man who'd been stalking Springfield's women and children. Family Man He was William K. Sapp, husband, father of two young boys and a baby girl of his own. Behind his mask of seeming normalcy lay a murderous rage toward women. Here is the startling true story of a town besieged-and of the relentless manhunt that tracked Sapp through the years, finally bringing him to justice. Includes 16 Pages Of Shocking Photos
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.