- Table View
- List View
One piercing energy beam is enough to shatter the calm of a seaport on a sunny day. Just one shot turns an idle dreamer into a hardened avenger. Enraged by the brutal terrorist attack that kills her entire family, Andrea Flores leaves behind a world she loves. Abandoning Earth forever to even the score, Andrea finds herself an outcast on the harsh planet Jod, where she fights to join an elite unit, the powerful and mysterious Tenebrea. With the universe on the brink of destruction, Andrea must survive against all odds until the day she can face her family's killers and taste the revenge for which she lives.
On the planet Klamdara, several members of the elite fighting force of the Alliance known as the Tenebrea -- including their leader, Hal K'Rin -- are imprisoned, dying, and hoping for rescue. On the planet Cor, that hope resides in Andrea Flores, one of the Tenebrea's best operatives, and her ragtag group of wilderness clones. But Andrea has never lost sight of her true reason for joining the Tenebrea: to take revenge upon the murderers of her husband and daughter. However, the rescue of K'Rin leads Andrea to an awful truth that he is hiding about Andrea's past, one that will throw her quest for revenge into chaos! Andrea Flores's long, difficult road to avenge the deaths of her loved ones comes to a head in the shocking conclusion to the Tenebrea trilogy!
Andrea Flores has become one of the most valued agents of the Tenebrea, the elite fighting force of the star-spanning Alliance. Following the destruction of the Clone Welfare Institute run by the Cor Ordinate, Andrea is sent on a vital mission alongside her comrades, H'Roo Parh, a Jod; Tara Gullwing, a clone -- and Tara's lover, Eric, the clone of Andrea's dead husband. But Andrea has not forgotten her true reason for joining the Tenebrea: to take revenge on those responsible for the death of her husband and children -- Cor terrorists who mistook her husband for Eric. Now alongside a constant reminder of what she has lost, Andrea faces her greatest challenge yet...
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.