- Table View
- List View
Part of the five-book Essentials for the Pre-GED Student series, Spelling Essentials reviews the fundamentals for students like you who need extra help with their spelling skills. There is both a pretest and a posttest to determine your strengths and weaknesses. The lessons are written in an easy-to-read format, and this unique guide is sure to help you gain the skills you need to prepare for the GED.
From the Book jacket: Knowing how to study is important if you want to do your best in school. Super Study Skills: The Ultimate Guide to Tests and Studying has the helpful tips all students need to become more successful. Super Study Skills will show you how to * Study smarter to get the grades you want * Take tests with confidence * Get organized * Use your time more efficiently * Take great notes * Improve your reading comprehension * Reduce test jitters Plus Super Study Skills offers tips for taking specific kinds of tests, including true/false, essay, multiple choice, and more. Whether you are preparing for a standardized test, getting ready for a classroom quiz, or trying to improve your grades, Super Study Skills can help you reach your goals.
The key to test-taking success is practice. Ultimate Word Success prepares students who are studying for the PSAT, SAT, ACT, GED, and other standardized tests by providing scores of entertaining and engaging vocabulary-building exercises.
A great way to have fun while building your vocabulary.
A great way to build your vocabulary while having fun.
This can help you sharpen your vocabulary skills for standardized tests.
The perfect way for standardized test takers to sharpen their vocabulary skills.
A great way to have fun while building vocabulary.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.