- Table View
- List View
What's in a name?...In the case of Jesus Christ, rich insights, fresh perspectives, and pathways to intimacy. From "Good Shepherd" to "Lamb of God," Rubel Shelly explores the various names given to Christ in the Bible and reveals a Christ that will both surprise and challenge you. Shelly, a deeply respected scholar, uses his unique insight and fervent love for the Scriptures to develop a clear and unobstructed picture of Jesus through the biblical names that describe the One who invites the whole world to come to Him. What Shelly discovers and divulges is that these names and titles reveal the ultimate Savior, and the ultimate answer to your greatest struggles, fears, and failures.
It is a popular phrase seen on everything from bracelets to earrings; it is frequently said to those seeking advice -- "What would Jesus do?" But this oft-used expression leaves many seekers more confused than ever. Wouldn't it be wonderful if you could observe the Savior -- firsthand -- as he encountered our modern culture? Wouldn't you like to know how Jesus would respond to today's troubling issues, such as poverty, wealth, sickness, the sexual revolution, and more? In the pages of What Would Jesus Do Today?, two devoted Bible scholars, Mike Cope and Rubel Shelly, lead us through some of our most confusing questions and moral dilemmas and help us learn how Christ would confront contemporary society.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.