- Table View
- List View
THE COMPLETELY REVISED AND UPDATED EDITION OF RUSS WHITNEY'S CLASSIC BLOCKBUSTER ON REAL ESTATE INVESTING AND WEALTH BUILDING Since its first release a decade ago, Building Wealth -- called "an indispensable guidebook for everyone dreaming of something better" by Business Times -- has shown thousands of people how to get rich in the real estate market, based on the proven techniques that took Russ Whitney from working in a slaughterhouse as a high school dropout to a millionaire investor and entrepreneur. Now Whitney brings his invaluable guide fully up to date, allowing readers to take advantage of a real estate market that's exploding with opportunity. The updated and revised Building Wealth reflects the momentous changes that have occurred in recent years. In addition to his rock-solid tips on negotiating and exploiting the world of real estate, Whitney delivers entirely new advice on such topics as: Moving from residential to commercial properties Investing in raw land Real estate development Using the Internet and other technologies to maximize profits Making the most of real estate revenue by investing it in the stock market And much more. A revered guide that inspires self-confidence as it demystifies the steps to financial gain, this newest edition of Building Wealth is required reading for everyone interested in making a fortune to enjoy now and leave as a legacy.
There are scores of books on real estate investing on the market today, and most give sound information and helpful advice. Yet few people have become wealthy. InThe Millionaire Real Estate Mindset, Russ Whitney asks, "Why isn't everyone rich?" and perhaps more important, "Why aren'tyourich?" What is missing in most people's real estate strategy, Whitney says, is the millionaire real estate mindset. And, in this book, he tells readers exactly how to develop one. Whitney explains how you can break free of the fears that hold so many people back. A key part of succeeding in real estate, Whitney claims, is a willingness to spend time educating yourself about the various techniques, options, insights, and possibilities it entails. Other professions and trades require years of education and practice before you can hope to generate significant income. Building wealth in real estate requires similar focus and dedication. He provides specific investing strategies that can work in virtually any market, whether you have cash to start, or not. Once you have a few successes under your belt, he encourages investors to move up to larger deals. He explains the complexities of raw land investing and development as well as international real estate investing. He examines a variety of funding techniques, from no-money-down to syndications to make the wisest use of your cash. Whitney candidly discusses what can go wrong and how to anticipate and address unpleasant surprises. From invaluable insights into personal motivation, to advice on improving one's communication skills, strengthening relationships, and building personal financial strategies, Whitney helps readers overcome feelings of insecurity about investing and move into the market with certainty and self-assurance. With its unique focus on the psychological aspects of investing--an ingredient missing from other how-to real-estate investment guides--The Millionaire Real Estate Mindsetwill enable readers to break through the "poverty" mentality, take advantage of the booming real estate market, and join the ranks of the rich and superrich.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.