- Table View
- List View
With scores of step-by-step solutions, this cookbook helps you work with VMware ESXi in a wide range of network environments. You'll not only learn the basics--how to pool resources from hardware servers, computer clusters, networks, and storage, and then distribute them among virtual machines--but also how to overcome the stumbling blocks you'll encounter when you monitor systems, troubleshoot problems, and deal with security. This expanded second edition covers recent advances in vCloud Director and vShield cloud security. Ideal for system administrators of any level, VMware Cookbook also includes valuable information to help you determine your virtualization needs. Move into the cloud with vCloud Director, and secure virtual datacenters with vSphere Secure and monitor your virtual environment from the command line Manage disk, SSD, and SAN storage implementation and configuration Discover options for managing resources, such as clustering, shares, and hot add/hotplug support Configure logical and physical networks, including virtual switches and software and hardware adapters Make virtual machine replication easier by automating ESXi installations Gain valuable tips for configuration and fine-tuning
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.