- Table View
- List View
What exactly is business-appropriate attire? When is it correct to send a thank you note via email? When is it considered uncivil to use the cell phone? You'll get the answers to these and other questions in this book, A practical business survival guide for executives, managers, salespeople, customer service teams - anyone involved in day- to-day business operations- Business Etiquette will help you survive and thrive in today's competitive business world. Written in an easy-to-read, topic- oriented format, Ann Marie Sabath makes learning business protocol and etiquette an enjoyable experience. Topics include: Greetings and introductions. Telephone, cell phone, and voice mail. Business appropriate attire. Teleconference courtesy. International etiquette. E-mail and business correspondence. Conducting business during a meal. And much, much more!
What makes the difference between an ordinary professional and an extraordinary one? A mastery of business manners. That's why Ann Marie Sabath's pocket-sized guide to business etiquette emergencies is indispensable for new hires and college graduates just starting out, as well as a valuable tool for career veterans looking to add finesse to their workplace repertoire. Unlike typical business etiquette manuals which run over with irrelevant advice,One Minute Mannersis the source for quick solutions to...
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.