- Table View
- List View
Gum disease is the #1 oral health issue for Americans today-and simply brushing and flossing are not enough to avoid it. In this unique book, registered dental hygienist Sandra Senzon reveals how you can prevent and reverse gum disease through natural treatments. You'll get a new and broader understanding of your mouth as Senzon explains the causes of gum disease, along with the roles that stress, diet, and certain conditions such as diabetes can play in the onset of the disease. She shows you how to work with holistic products, set up an at-home hygiene center, and find the right professional to guide you in the natural reversal of gum disease. There's even a section for parents on how to help children practice good oral hygiene. Packed with expert tips and motivational strategies, Reversing Gum Disease Naturally will enable you to keep your gums and your teeth healthy and strong.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.