- Table View
- List View
Now that the Dow-Jones Average has climbed above 12,000, you probably feel a bit better about taking risks. But where should you put your money? Just how safe is aggressive investment, anyway?
Exchange-traded funds (ETFs) are the most dynamic new investing opportunity around. ETFs offer you an efficient, cost-effective, and convenient way to access returns both from emerging markets and from a wide range of other investment opportunities. Experts Peter Sander and Scott Bobo, authors of the bestsellingThe 100 Best Stocks You Can Buyseries, show you how to pick the best ETFs to strengthen your portfolio. With each recommendation, they provide a summary of the fund, its strengths and weaknesses, its component stocks, and facts and figures concerning its past performance. All this comes with a comprehensive introduction that outlines the basics of ETF trading. With the authors' help, you can create an investment strategy that concentrates on long-term asset allocation rather than merely short-term gain. In today's volatile marketplace, you're looking for the best way to make money. This book shows you how.
Now is the time to make money! You have watched the market swing amid concerns over the European debt crisis and heard the cautious optimism about U.S. economic recovery. Now, you're wondering where you should be putting your money for maximum safe return. With The 100 Best Stocks to Buy in 2013, you can reap high earnings with stock picks that promise a better return than the market average. In addition to naming 100 top-performing investments, this newest edition of the classic book includes: An evaluation of the current state of the market Information about significant investment opportunities Tips for balancing your portfolio between aggressive and safety stocks Advice about investing to cover rising college costs An essential guide for anyone investing in today's market, The 100 Best Stocks to Buy in 2013 gives you solid and dependable advice you can take to the bank.
As the economy recovers, the stock market has soared. And you--you're looking for profitable places to put your money. Well, search no further! The stocks listed in previous editions of this book have consistently beaten the market average by more than 6 percent. In addition to naming 100 top-performing investments, this newest edition of this classic guide will tell you how to: Reduce risk Develop an investment strategy Evaluate value Know when to buy and when to sell Invest for retirement Whether you're a first-time stock buyer or an experienced trader, this quick-reference volume remains your essential and trusted tool for building your investment portfolio.
Sure, you've heard of Apple and IBM. But what about Intron? Or Celestica? Or Autoliv? In today's fast-paced world, in which technology expands at the speed of thought, high-tech stocks like these have become an attractive target for investors. Tech stocks have vaulted to unprecedented heights on the strength of their companies' innovation. Now you can add these high-performance stocks to your portfolio and watch your profits soar. Sander and Bobo, authors of the top-sellingThe 100 Best Stocks You Can Buyseries, take you on a company-by-company tour of the best tech stocks. They tell you which companies are on the way up and which should be avoided. And they apply the principles of value investing, the method used by Warren Buffet, who knows a thing or two about making money in an unsettled market. Tech stocks are the future. And the future is now.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.