- Table View
- List View
Frank and Joe are on a case that really pops in this Hardy Brothers Secret Files Mystery. The Green Crawler is one of the coolest superheroes around, and Frank and Joe are some of his biggest fans. And thanks to a contest, the Hardy boys get to be two of the handlers for the new Green Crawler balloon in the annual Fall Festival parade in Bayport. But the day before the parade, disaster strikes: someone has ripped the Green Crawler balloon The people in charge think Joe did it--and the Hardys need to clear his name fast. Was it Bayport bully Adam Ackerman, who was green with envy that the Hardys won the contest? Or could the culprits be loyal fans of Nutty the Squirrel, the cartoon character whom the Green Crawler replaced? And Mo Mantis, the Green Crawler's archenemy, has a few tricks of his own... Can the brothers figure out who tried to ground the Green Crawler? Or will Joe and Frank be watching the parade from the sidelines this year?
It's time for the annual Junior Bike Race in Bayport, and Frank and Joe are the top contenders. Midway through the race, Frank runs over a nail and blows a tire. It seems as if the day couldn't get worse--until Frank's bicycle goes missing! Bayport's leading bully, Adam Ackerman, seems to be the prime suspect. But when he proves that he wasn't the bicycle thief, everyone turns out to be a potential culprit--even Mr. Mack's dog, Lucy! Can Frank and Joe crack the case and bring Frank's bicycle home?
In Hopping Mad, the boys have to figure out a way to stop their school talent show from being ruined--by raining frogs! Let the sleuthing begin!
Everyone's favorite young detective duo is in for wild ride in this all-new Hardy Boys Secret Files mystery!Frank and Joe are excited to learn that Thrill Kingdom, their local amusement park, is having a contest for kids to design a brand-new ride. And they're even more excited that their friend Phil is entering! The prize? Free passes to the park for the winner and two friends--aka, two Hardy brothers! But on the day of the contest, someone ruins Phil's roller coaster contest entry. Since it had been kept in a locked room while awaiting final judging, everyone is confused as to who could have found their way inside. It's up to Frank and Joe to figure out the twists and turns of this coaster caper!
The boys track down an unusually undead suspect in this Hardy Boys Secret Files mystery.Bayport is buzzing with excitement when a film crew sets up shop to film the latest zombie flick. Frank, Joe, and their friends are really psyched that there will be fake zombies running around town--not to mention a famous director and some of their favorite actors. They are hoping for a sighting or two, and maybe even an autograph, if they're lucky! But things get a little too real when one of the boys' friends claims he saw an actual zombie in Bayport--nowhere near the shoot. Is someone just pulling a crazy prank? Or is the movie starting to take on a life of its own?
In The Missing Mitt, the boys must help their teammate find his lucky mitt before the last game, or their Little League season is doomed!
When the actor who plays popular comic character Morpho the Morph Monster comes to town for a fan day--along with his famous Morpho Mask and Morph Spork--everyone, including Frank and Joe, is excited to meet the man behind the mask. But at the event, Morpho's Spork goes missing! And until the Spork is returned, the entire event will be put on hold! It's up to Frank and Joe to crack the case--and return the Spork to its rightful owner!
Seven and eight year-old Frank and Joe Hardy solve cases with their friends in the third book of the Clue Crew-esque chapter book series!
A robot robbery suggests science fair foul play in this Hardy Boys Secret Files mystery.It's time for the annual Bayport Science Fair, and Frank, Joe, and their friend Phil are determined to have the winning entry. With their spiffy homemade robot, they are convinced they can finally top their classmate, Cissy Zermeno, who has won the past two years. But right before the boys are about to bring Mr. Roboto to the fair, Phil discovers that their prized creation has gone missing! Did town bully (and usual suspect) Adam Ackerman steal him out of jealousy? Or was Cissy worried she would have to settle for second place this year? It's up to the boys to figure out how Mr. Roboto found his way out of Phil's garage. Will they get him back in time to compete?
In this Hardy Boys Secret Files mystery, a missing bass guitar causes a few wrong notes at the Battle of the Bands. Frank and Joe are thrilled to learn that the popular band, Crush, is scheduled to perform in Bayport's huge Battle of the Bands--and even more excited when they find out that their friend's brother, Dylan, is the bass guitarist. But on the day of the performance, Dylan's prized guitar has gone missing! Could someone from a rival band have taken it in hopes of gaining an advantage? Or could the culprit be someone closer to home? It's up to Frank and Joe to investigate this rocking mystery--or else Crush might be crushed in the competition!
In Trouble at the Arcade, nine-year-old Frank and eight-year-old Joe Hardy discover trouble lurking at the local arcade and decide they make pretty good detectives--just like their dad!
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.