- Table View
- List View
This book is a interesting collection of fiction and non-fiction from different authors and intends to encourage reading among young readers.
What do cats and kittens do? Come and learn in simple text what cats and kittens do.
A math workbook to complement the curriculum
Millions of Americans remember Dick and Jane (and Sally and Spot too!). The little stories with their simple vocabulary words and warmly rendered illustrations were a hallmark of American education in the 1950s and 1960s. Here is a collection of these stories designed for beginning readers. Picture descriptions are included in brackets to help blind adults read these stories along with children, since much of the action is conveyed by the pictures. If you plan to have blind children, read this book, it's best to delete the descriptions first as they are written at a higher reading level.
The lesson suggestions at the end of each story are great and helpful to students and help them with their vocabulary.
England in Literature has eight chronological units presenting a survey of major British writers from the beginning until the present time.
Envision a math program that engages your students as it strengthens their understanding of math. enVisionMATH uses problem based interactive learning and visual learning to deepen conceptual understanding. It incorporates bar diagram visual tools to help students be better problem solvers, and it provides data-driven differentiated instruction to ensure success for every student. The best part, however, is that this success is proven by independent, scientific research. Envision more, enVisionMATH!
Third Grade Math Workbook
This book uses mathematical problems to strengthen a student's understanding of mathematics.
This course teaches English through thematic units based on grade-level science, social studies, health, mathematics and art. There are carefully sequenced activities in listening, speaking, reading, writing and thinking and authentic assessment activities.
The book gives lesson suggestions to students at the end of each story which are helpful and great to them as it improves the students vocabulary.
This math book is in line with Georgia's education standards.
The classic student text for improving grammar and writing skills.
Grammar textbook for 3rd graders in Tennessee.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.