Millions of Americans remember Dick and Jane (and Sally and Spot too!). The little stories with their simple vocabulary words and warmly rendered illustrations were a hallmark of American education in the 1950s and 1960s. Here is a collection of these stories designed for beginning readers. Picture descriptions are included in brackets to help blind adults read these stories along with children, since much of the action is conveyed by the pictures. If you plan to have blind children, read this book, it's best to delete the descriptions first as they are written at a higher reading level.
England in Literature has eight chronological units presenting a survey of major British writers from the beginning until the present time.
This book uses mathematical problems to strengthen a student's understanding of mathematics.
This course teaches English through thematic units based on grade-level science, social studies, health, mathematics and art. There are carefully sequenced activities in listening, speaking, reading, writing and thinking and authentic assessment activities.
This math book is in line with Georgia's education standards.
Grammar textbook for 3rd graders in Tennessee.
Grade 4 grammar and writing textbook
A variety of short stories, tall tales, folk tales and poems for children.
This book contains Unit Tests on: Louisiana's Geography, Changes in Louisiana's Landscape over Time, Louisiana's History and People, Louisiana's Leaders, Louisiana's Riches, Governments: The State of Louisiana and the United States, Small Business in Louisiana, and End-of-Year /LEAP Practice Test.
This book provides exercises in: numeration, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fraction, measurement, decimals, integers and much more.
Interactive Science makes learning personal and engaging by providing an innovative write-in student edition.
Quality literature, built-in skill instruction, and test preparation help every child become a successful reader who is prepared for state and national tests. The Grade 1 On-Level Readers provide six weeks of review for the skills previously covered in kindergarten.
Daily homework pages for each child in the class.
This textbook is all about California.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.