- Table View
- List View
Grade 4 grammar and writing textbook
A variety of short stories, tall tales, folk tales and poems for children.
This book contains Unit Tests on: Louisiana's Geography, Changes in Louisiana's Landscape over Time, Louisiana's History and People, Louisiana's Leaders, Louisiana's Riches, Governments: The State of Louisiana and the United States, Small Business in Louisiana, and End-of-Year /LEAP Practice Test.
This book provides exercises in: numeration, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fraction, measurement, decimals, integers and much more.
Interactive Science makes learning personal and engaging by providing an innovative write-in student edition.
This book is an interesting collection of fiction,essays and poems from different authors and intends to encourage reading.
Quality literature, built-in skill instruction, and test preparation help every child become a successful reader who is prepared for state and national tests. The Grade 1 On-Level Readers provide six weeks of review for the skills previously covered in kindergarten.
This book sets up a reading program that encourages daily reading at home, giving parents specific tasks and strategies they can use to support their children, differentiated by reading level, with full accountability for the teacher and incentives for the students.
Daily homework pages for each child in the class.
This textbook is all about California.
A social studies text for students exploring the different cultures around the world.
An instructional phonics book with teacher resources.
Scientifically research-based program supports state standards in literacy, science, mathematics, social studies, art and music to prepare children for Kindergarten. <P><P>Teacher's Guides help build and assess children's cognitive skills, alphabet knowledge, and social-emotional development. Interactive charts with songs and activities inspire class discussion and build oral vocabulary. Big Books, Trade Books, and Little Books provide shared reading experiences and develop children's concepts of print.
Scientifically research-based program supports state standards in literacy, science, mathematics, social studies, art and music to prepare children for Kindergarten. Teacher's Guides help build and assess children's cognitive skills, alphabet knowledge, and social-emotional development. Interactive charts with songs and activities inspire class discussion and build oral vocabulary. Big Books, Trade Books, and Little Books provide shared reading experiences and develop children's concepts of print.
Scott Foresman Reading Street - Elementary Reading Comprehension Program 2008© is an all-new reading instruction program for Grades PreK-6. Reading Street is designed to help teachers build readers through motivating and engaging literature, scientifically research-based instruction, and a wealth of reliable teaching tools. The reading program takes the guesswork out of differentiating instruction with a strong emphasis on ongoing progress-monitoring and an explicit plan to help with managing small groups of students. In addition, Reading Street prioritizes skill instruction at each grade level, so teachers can be assured they will focus on the right reading skill, at the right time, and for every student.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.