- Table View
- List View
Scientifically research-based program supports state standards in literacy, science, mathematics, social studies, art and music to prepare children for Kindergarten. Teacher's Guides help build and assess children's cognitive skills, alphabet knowledge, and social-emotional development. Interactive charts with songs and activities inspire class discussion and build oral vocabulary. Big Books, Trade Books, and Little Books provide shared reading experiences and develop children's concepts of print.
A new school year is beginning. Are you ready? You are about to take a trip along a famous street--Scott Foresman Reading Street. During this trip you will meet exciting people, such as Lewis and Clark, a girl who understood the music of whales, an astronaut who actually saw the "invisible" side of the moon, and the great magician Houdini. You will visit exotic places, such as Antarctica and Machu Picchu.
This companion workbook to the Grammar & Writing text gives additional practice problems and test preparation.
This is a book that offers strategies to make spelling easier even for the most difficult words.
A consumable workbook featuring practice exercises. A companion to the Grammar and Writing Grade 1 text.
Grade 4 grammar and writing practice book.
Topics broadly covered in this book are: loyalty, respect, space time, challenges obstacles, explorers, pioneers, discoverers, resources and exploring cultures.
This book aims at improving comprehension for grade 4 students through passages and test questions.
Quality literature, built-in skill instruction, and test preparation help every child become a successful reader who is prepared for state and national tests. The Grade 1 On-Level Readers provide six weeks of review for the skills previously covered in kindergarten.
This is a chapter booklet on water cycle and weather.
This is a Chapter Booklet on rocks and soil.
This is a chapter booklet on minerals and rocks.
This is a chapter booklet on changes to earth's surface.
This is a Chapter Booklet on natural resources.
This is a Chapter Booklet on electricity and magnetism.
This is a chapter booklet on sound.
A book about Living and Non-living things, Habitats, How Plants and Animals Live, Life Cycles and Food Chains.
This book contains topics on Life Science (Classification, Cells, Reproduction, Body Systems, Plants, Biomes, Plate Tectonics, Rocks and Minerals and Reshaping Earth's Surface), Earth Science (Earth's Resources, Climate and Weather), Physical Science (Matter, Building Blocks of Matter, Forces and Motion, Machines, Changing Energy Forms, Thermal and Light Energy), Space and Technology (Earth, Sun, and Moon, The Universe and Impacts of Technology).
Interactive Science is a next generation K-8 science program featuring an innovative write-in student edition (grades 1-8) that makes learning personal, relevant, and engaging.
The Science Study Notebook is your companion as you read and study your science textbook. It will help you take notes as you read and learn vocabulary words. It also will help you record results as you conduct science activities.
This Grade 5 workbook covers life science, earth science and physical science.
A book which tells you how to classify living things.
Daily math homework pages.
Grade 4 homework workbook
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.