- Table View
- List View
The contents of Scott Foresman California Science Grade 3 Giraffe are: Unit A Physical Sciences, Unit B Life Sciences, and Unit C Earth Sciences.
Scott Foresman Science: Life Science is for Grade 5 students.
This book is about the many areas of our California State, including yours. It is about how some things have changed in these places, while other things have stayed the same over time.
This book aims at improving spelling for children by providing spelling strategies.
Grammar, usage, and mechanics lessons for 3rd graders.
Reading book for 3rd graders.
A theme of a story is a big idea of the story. When you read a story, think about what the writer wants you to learn or understand from the story. You can use something from your own life to help you understand this theme or big idea.
Reading practice book for 4th graders.
Students learn a list of words, their spellings, and how they affect their grammar. It outlines strategies on how to learn new spelling words.
The Scott Foresman Science 2010 Student Edition, The Diamond Edition contains unit lessons on Life Science, Earth Science, and Physical Science.
The book has guidelines on how to use reading skills that will help you understand what you read. Before you read the chapter, read the Build Background page and think about how to answer the question. Each page has one target reading skill. The reading skill corresponds with a process skill in the Directed Inquiry activity on the facing page.
This textbook deals with Physical Sciences, Life Sciences, Earth Sciences, etc.
This Scott Foresman Science: Earth Science textbook contains unit lessons on Life Science, Physical Science, Earth Science, and Human Body.
The text contains chapters on Earth Science, viz., Measuring Weather, The Makeup of the Earth, Exploring the Oceans, and Movements in the Solar System.
This Scott Foresman California Science deals with Physical Sciences Life Sciences Earth Sciences, etc. supported by a lot of illuminating illustrations for an enjoyable reading.
A scientist who studies weather observes many things. You use your senses too to find out about other objects, events, or living things.
This book for grade 4 is organized into four units-Life, Physical, Earth, and Human Body sciences containing a lot of useful educational materials for easy understanding of the subject.
The contents in the book is divided into different major groups to assist students through their science lessons. The subjects include; stating problems in science, formulating hypothesis, identify and control variables, testing hypothesis among others.
Scott Foresman Science: Physical Science contains unit lessons on Life Science, Physical Science, Earth Science, and Human Body.
A quick study into life science, earth science, physical science and space & technology
A book telling us everything about plants & animals.
A book answering questions like How do the different parts of a plant help it live and grow?, What are the main parts of a plant?, How do different animals live, grow, and change? and much more.
A book dealing in Classification of living things, cells, Reproduction, Body Systems, Plants, Biomes, Ecosystems and much more.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.