- Table View
- List View
This book of social studies contains the history and geography of Missouri.
There are six ways to show good citizenship: through respect, fairness, caring, responsibility,courage and honesty. In your textbook, you will learn about people who used these ways to help their community, state and country.
This book explores New Jersey on topics titled The Land of New Jersey, Native Americans and European Settlers, A New Nation, Building a Nation, New Century New Challenges Modern New Jersey Reference Guide, Biography, Maps, Reading Social Studies, Map and Globe Skills, Thinking Skills, Research and Writing Skills, Chart and Graph Skills, Charts, Graphs, Tables, etc.
Social studies textbook for New York students.
Social studies book for Pennsylvania students.
Social studies textbook for second graders
Want to know what is special about South Carolina? This is the book for you. This textbook explores the history, geography, and culture of South Carolina.
There are six ways to show good citizenship: caring, respect, responsibility, fairness, honesty, and courage. In your textbook, you will learn about people who used these ways to help their community, state, and country.
Social studies textbook
This resourceful text on Music contains lessons on Steps to Making Music and Paths to Making Music.
The text contains (Texas Musical Heritage) In the Beginning, Texas Likes Swing, Texas Goes Gospel, Outstanding in Their Field, Listening Map: Malaguena, Listening: Marche Joyeuse Lone Star Pride, etc.
This TAKS Practice Book contains 13 chapters and each chapter comprises Practice Reading Selections, Practice Writing Prompt, and Practice Revising and Editing Selection.
Workbook to accompany the textbook Social Studies: The United States.
Social Studies, Virginia Edition contains unit lessons on: The Land of Virginia; American Indians and Europeans; Colonial Virginia; The Founding of a New Nation; The Civil War and After; and The Twentieth Century and Beyond.
Social studies practice workbook
This Practice Book for Grade 5 contains Reading Selections, Writing Prompts and Revising and Editing Selections.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.