- Table View
- List View
This is a chapter booklet on changes to earth's surface.
This is a Chapter Booklet on natural resources.
This is a Chapter Booklet on electricity and magnetism.
This is a chapter booklet on sound.
A book about Living and Non-living things, Habitats, How Plants and Animals Live, Life Cycles and Food Chains.
This book contains topics on Life Science (Classification, Cells, Reproduction, Body Systems, Plants, Biomes, Plate Tectonics, Rocks and Minerals and Reshaping Earth's Surface), Earth Science (Earth's Resources, Climate and Weather), Physical Science (Matter, Building Blocks of Matter, Forces and Motion, Machines, Changing Energy Forms, Thermal and Light Energy), Space and Technology (Earth, Sun, and Moon, The Universe and Impacts of Technology).
Interactive Science is a next generation K-8 science program featuring an innovative write-in student edition (grades 1-8) that makes learning personal, relevant, and engaging.
The Science Study Notebook is your companion as you read and study your science textbook. It will help you take notes as you read and learn vocabulary words. It also will help you record results as you conduct science activities.
This Grade 5 workbook covers life science, earth science and physical science.
A book which tells you how to classify living things.
Daily math homework pages.
Grade 4 homework workbook
The contents of Scott Foresman California Science Grade 3 Giraffe are: Unit A Physical Sciences, Unit B Life Sciences, and Unit C Earth Sciences.
Scott Foresman Science: Life Science is for Grade 5 students.
This book is about the many areas of our California State, including yours. It is about how some things have changed in these places, while other things have stayed the same over time.
This book aims at improving spelling for children by providing spelling strategies.
Grammar, usage, and mechanics lessons for 3rd graders.
Reading book for 3rd graders.
A theme of a story is a big idea of the story. When you read a story, think about what the writer wants you to learn or understand from the story. You can use something from your own life to help you understand this theme or big idea.
Reading practice book for 4th graders.
Students learn a list of words, their spellings, and how they affect their grammar. It outlines strategies on how to learn new spelling words.
The Scott Foresman Science 2010 Student Edition, The Diamond Edition contains unit lessons on Life Science, Earth Science, and Physical Science.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.