- Table View
- List View
Scott Leysath has a mission: to give you venison recipes you'll use again and again. Nothing makes him happier than a cookbook full of food stains and hand-written notes. This book features 100 of his favorites, from appetizers, salads, soups and stews, stovetop dishes, great grilled venison and more. If you long for better-tasting venison, you're in for a treat. Known as The Sporting Chef, Scott is America's leading authority on the proper preparation of fish and game. He has worked in the food industry since 1978. His first television show, The Sporting Chef, has been syndicated worldwide since 2003. His second show, HuntFishCook, has aired throughout the United States and Canada since 2005. And his newest show, Dead Meat, takes him across North America in search of folks who hunt, fish, trap and cook unusual creatures. He's also the cooking editor for Ducks Unlimited magazine.
In this book, you will learn about all facets of venison cooking, from field care and proper internal temperature, to smoking your own venison, creating gourmet bone-in roasts or grilling chops to perfection. You will learn the specific techniques that have made Leysath the country's most recognized wild-game chef. And you will enjoy many illustrated recipes you'll long to try this deer season.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.