- Table View
- List View
Before Daniel Burke was the ?real Indiana Jones,? Cate Wells thought he was everything she could ever want. Then, after a humiliating experience eight years ago, she realized how wrong she was. When Cate comes into possession of a carved wooden box, she knows Daniel is the only person who can authenticate it. Sure she can separate business from pleasure, Cate decides to see him at a conference he's attending. But with one look into Daniel's eyes, it's clear to her the heat between them hasn't dimmed. Giving in to their shared fantasy would be career suicide. Especially when Cate isn't sure if she wants the man'or the myth.
TV host Eve Best is sitting pretty -- a great talk show, amazing coworkers and soon she'll be waist-deep in lotto cash. But when Mitch Hayes, a national network scout, comes strolling into her office, Eve forgets it all in a sizzling urge to have her way with him. Repeatedly. And it's so not professional to drool. . . Mitch needs to sign Eve's show for his network, or else. Fortunately, his boss did say something about romancing Eve -- and after a split-second glance at the curvalicious woman, Mitch figures he might just have the best job ever. But can you get naughty with someone -- without the naked truth getting in your way?
When you're a cop, the number one rule is: your partner is off-limits. But Cooper Maxwell and Joanna MacPherson are dangerously close to breaking all the rules when it comes to romance on the job. From the moment they are paired up as partners, Cooper's sexy charm and Joanna's steamy passion create a heated attraction that overwhelms them both. While they worry that their uncontrollable desire for each other might cost them their jobs, the real danger becomes clear-it might cost them their lives.
One convenient download. One bargain price. Get all September Harlequin Blaze with one click!Scorching passion and sizzling heroes make for red-hot reading from Harlequin Blaze! Load up on six spicy stories in one bundle: Kidnapped! by Jo Leigh, My Secret Life by Lori Wilde, Overexposed by Leslie Kelly, Swept Away by Dawn Atkins, Shiver and Spice by Kelley St. John, and The Naked Truth by Shannon Hollis.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.