- Table View
- List View
By choosing a major that fits their personality, college students may improve their career certainty, graduation rates, and even school involvement and satisfaction, according to research. With this best-selling book, students discover their personality type and the 10 best majors that relate to it.
This ground-breaking book offers an efficient, to-the-point format that helps job seekers and students discover the best jobs for their skills in just three simple steps. A self-assessment helps readers discover their top three career skills, then matches them to 50 best jobs for each skill.
The detailed job descriptions give helpful facts on pay, growth, openings, tasks, skills needed, education and training required, work environment, job security, highest- and lowest-growth industries for the job, and fastest-growing metropolitan areas for the job.
Discover the 200 jobs with the best pay, fastest growth, and most openings for people with associate's, bachelor's, and higher degrees.
This book opens your eyes to the many career possibilities through apprenticeships and includes more than 60 "best jobs" lists and detailed descriptions of the 200 best apprenticeable jobs. The best apprenticeable jobs lists are organized by pay, growth through 2016, openings, 16 career clusters/interest areas
Shows people how to position their career for great rewards as the nation rebounds from recession.
Discover the jobs in which almost everyone is well-paid; metropolitan areas and industries that pay more than $100,000 for certain jobs; and jobs in which there is little or no pay gap between men and women!
With this extensive reference, readers will discover 300 jobs with the best pay, fastest growth, and most openings--no bachelor's degree required.
Readers explore 40 lists that rank secure majors with jobs that pay the most, are growing quickly, have many openings, suit various interests and personality types, and more
This book features the 500 jobs with the best pay, fastest growth, and most openings and presents almost 70 "best jobs" lists.
This book provides more than 275 job descriptions with information on each job's pay, growth, openings, education level, and skills needed. Additional information about major industries opens readers' eyes to different sectors where they may be able to build a rewarding career.
Gives readers an overview of each college major and provides additional information about specializations in the majors, the typical sequence of high school and college courses, and related CIP program codes-everything students need to know to overcome panic and lay the foundation for a rich and rewarding education.
Transforms the way readers approach their career change, teaching them to redirect their path based on what they already know rather than start from scratch. He explains nine routes readers can take to redefine their career; management, teaching, advocacy, standards-enforcement, communications, sales, brokerage, analytical, and recruitment.
Many jobs that do not require a four-year degree need workers and are growing quickly. This completely updated edition identifies which of these jobs are most promising and offers extensive information about them.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.