- Table View
- List View
While renowned designer Margaux Sullivan was presenting her highly praised collection during New York City's Fashion Week, her husband was cleaning out their bank account. A week after he disappeared, the bank foreclosed on Margaux's apartment and business. Suddenly broke, betrayed, and humiliated, Margaux has nowhere else to turn to but home: the small coastal town of Crescent Cove, Connecticut, where she once knew love, joy, and family before she put them behind her on the climb to fame. When she's stopped for speeding by local interim police chief Nick Prescott, Margaux barely remembers the "townie" boy who worshipped her from afar every summer. But Nick is all grown up now, a college professor who gave up his career to care for his orphaned nephew, Connor. Though still vulnerable, Margaux is soon rediscovering the beauty of the shore through young Connor's eyes . . . and, thanks to Nick, finding a forgotten place in her heart that wants to love again. But as she continues to work on a bold new line that will get her back into the game, Margaux realizes that soon she will have to make the most important, most difficult decision of her life. . . .
From the acclaimed author of Beach Colors come two fabulous stories of holidays spent by the beautiful shore Thanksgiving and Christmas are all about friends, family, and good food. But this year, the holidays will truly bring the residents of Crescent Cove home. Thanksgiving at Crescent Cove Estranged from her own family, Grace Holcombe plans to celebrate a peaceful Thanksgiving in Crescent Cove with her childhood friends. But a surprise visit from her father and an unexpected declaration from her friend Jake, make her question the turn has life has taken. Will the spirit of Thanksgiving be enough to help Grace accept her family and her friend's love? Christmas at Crescent Cove Brianna Boyce and her two adopted Chinese daughters are happily anticipating their first Christmas in Crescent Cove together until she finds a stranger asleep in her barn, and it becomes clear that this scruffy magi in a field coat and army boots is not who he says he is. But in spite of his mysterious appearance, Bri takes him in for the holidays and in return he shares a precious gift--the true meaning of Christmas.
Take a trip to the South Carolina coast and indulge in the beautiful sunsets that lead to perfect Stargazey Nights. A call from the past and a mysterious inheritance bring Cabot Reynolds to a magical town and force him to make a decision that will change his life forever. Stargazey Point, once a slice of Southern heaven, is in need of tender love and care, something Cab learns he is in desperate need of himself. Stargazey Nights is a tantalizing glimpse into a world that will come to life in the forthcoming novel Stargazey Point.
Shelley Nobles Stargazey Point is a beautiful story of love, heartbreak, friendship, and new beginnings. Devastated by tragedy during her last project, documentarian Abbie Sinclair seeks refuge with three octogenarian siblings, who live in a looming plantation house at the edge of the world. South Carolinas Stargazey Point used to be a popular family beach resort, but the beaches have eroded, most of the businesses have closed, and the crowds have gone. Its the perfect place to hide from the rest of world. But hiding is harder than she thought it would be. Theres a wise Gullah woman who seems to see into Abbies soul, and an intriguing man on a quest to bring Stargazey Point back to life. Stargazey Point by Shelley Nobel is the perfect beach read any time of year.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.