FEEL BETTER FAST!Follow the powerful detox in this book and you'll be rejuvenated in no time. By quickly killing the excessive candida inside your body, this cleanse ends the pain, tiredness, bloating and other health problems caused by the fungus. The 21-day program completely avoids the foods that allow candida to grow inside you, starving the fungus without starving you! After three short weeks, you'll experience a revolutionary transformation in how you feel and look. With the Candida Cleanse, you will: Lose weight Increase energy revitalize your skin Improve digestion
In Forget the Facelift, Dr. Doris J. Day brings her full-service dermatology practice to you. Not only does she provide a skin-care regimen for beautiful, glowing skin and detailed descriptions of all the latest wrinkle erasers and rejuvenating skin treatments, Dr. Day takes caring for your skin a step further. In this book, you'll find recipes for making homemade facial cleansers, masks, and scrubs, as well as menus, recipes, and fitness tips to get you on the road to eating right and exercising for your skin's health. Rounding out Dr. Day's program for ageless skin is a list of skin saboteurs that readers must avoid at all costs in order to keep their skin healthy, as well as tips for improving their overall appearance-including, dress, hair, and makeup suggestions, which will make their skin look even better.
Recent advances in medical technology mean that there are currently an extraordinary array of health care choices available to the public. In this import book, Dr. Savard, a doctor turned patient advocate, equips readers with the techniques for navigating the often confusing world of healthcare, enabling them to take control of their own health.
Over a two-year period the authors interviewed 113 married women who are or have been involved in long-term, committed extramarital relationships. The authors present this "two-track lifestyle" with compassion, as a means women have found to survive in flawed marriages while still getting the love, intimacy, and sexual gratification they need to be whole. Because these women are determined to preserve their marriages, they guard their secret lives fiercely. The authors conclude that this phenomenon is probably much more widespread than most people imagine.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.