- Table View
- List View
Freight pilot Abby Tarleton's life has suddenly become very complicated. Her black sheep stepbrother is camped on a couch in her living room, her phone rings constantly with wrong numbers from strangers demanding that she cut or increase their orders of who knows what, and to top it all off, she can't keep her eyes off her ruggedly handsome, and very married, next door neighbor and tenant, Sloane Jameson. Sloane is encountering a few complications of his own. An undercover narcotics agent, he and his partner Connie are on assignment, posing as a married couple. Their job is to find evidence that will link Abby to her ex-husband's drug ring. At first Sloane thinks the assignment will be a cinch, especially when he witnesses what he thinks is a huge pay off between Abby and a known drug dealer. What he doesn't bargain for is his own feelings for Abby. How can he possibly complete his investigation when he has fallen in love with the chief suspect?
A man would have to be crazy to want to take on a woman with five kids. At least that's what Adria Sinclair's fiancé tells her when her brother dies unexpectedly, leaving her custody of his five sons. Adria sells her Porsche, trades her apartment for a four-bedroom house, and decides that her days of romance are over. If only she could convince Bryce Hathaway of this. He insists on pursuing her even though she lets him know quite plainly that a romance between them is absolutely out of the question. However, his searing kisses threaten to ignite the passion that lies beneath Adria's responsible exterior, and she finally issues him a tantalizing challenge. She invites him to come and live in her house with her and the boys for one week. Bryce accepts the challenge with alacrity. Will he be able to prove to Adria that a romance between them is possible? Or will he find that becoming an instant dad to five young boys is more than he bargained for?
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.