- Table View
- List View
In the first golf book to link to smartphone video lessons, "the hottest instructor in golf" (Sports Illustrated) delivers a thirty-day greenside clinic for revolutionizing your full swing. Stan Utley's breakthrough putting and short-game strategies have made him one of the most sought-after golf instructors in America. Over the years, he has noticed an added benefit to short-game enhancement: mastering the sequence of motion for a putting stroke, chip, or pitch shot is an integral part of mastering a superb full swing. In The Art of Sequencing Your Swing, Utley introduces the groundbreaking new instructional methods that grew from this discovery. In this thirty-day program, Utley focuses on grip, stance, and posture for short-game shots, and teaches readers the new sequence of motion that will transform their swing. He puts additional guidance in their hands using a multimedia element: Readers can snap pictures of bar codes throughout the book that will tag original video lessons in an online library, bringing to life his winning techniques. Blending step- by-step instruction with anecdotes and examples from Utley's work with pro clients, The Art of Sequencing Your Swing offers priceless advice for transforming your game at any level. .
When Brother and Sister Bear decide to go to Camp Grizzmeyer for the summer, they expect to have a great time swimming, canoeing, playing tennis, and doing arts and crafts. What the bear cubs don't bargain for is the eerie romance in the air that keeps drawing the boy and girl campers together! The Berenstain Bears Chapter Books are the perfect next step for increasingly independent young readers.
In this 112-page illustrated chapter book, the Bear Scouts discover that Ralph Ripoff plans to turn the Giant Bat Cave into an underground amusement park. But that means all of Bear Countrys bats will be without a home Can the Bear Scouts save Giant Bat Cave before Ralph Ripoff goes through with his latest scheme?The Berenstain Bears Chapter Books are the perfect next step for increasingly independent young readers.
In this 112-page illustrated chapter book, Papa Bear realizes that most of the antiques in Grizzly Squires mansion have been replaced with fakes Now its up to Brother, Sister, and the rest of the Bear Scouts to solve the crime. Theres just one problem--the thief could be any bear from Grizzly Squires family, past or present Will the Bear Scouts be able to identify the culprit and find the missing antiques?The Berenstain Bears Chapter Books are the perfect next step for increasingly independent young readers.
In this 100-page illustrated chapter book, Ralph Ripoff is up to his old tricks again, only this time he has teamed up with Weasel McGreed They plan to hypnotize Bigpaw using the evil eye. Brother, Sister, Lizzy, and Cousin Fred know they must help their friend. But can they put an end to the scheme before Bigpaw is hypnotized and ordered to "swat" the Bear Scouts?The Berenstain Bears Chapter Books are the perfect next step for increasingly independent young readers.
In this 112-page illustrated chapter book, the Bear Family is looking forward to a fun-filled vacation at the lighthouse on Rocky Point Island. But shortly after arriving, events of a strange and spooky nature begin to unfold Could there be ghosts lurking about the island? Brother and Sister Bear must find out who is behind all the pranks before their vacation comes to a close The Berenstain Bears Chapter Books are the perfect next step for increasingly independent young readers.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.