- Table View
- List View
The heat is on for Alyx Cruz as she struggles to find a balance between work and play. . . After a wild semester, the sisters of Beta Gamma Pi are worried that Alyx's partying is ruining their reputation on campus. When Alyx receives devastating news about her mom, and learns that because of her low grades her scholarship is on the line, she needs help fast. That's where tutor Cody Foxx comes in, a handsome grad student who's going to get Alyx through the challenges ahead--in school and out. But as director of the school play, Cody wants something in return: for Alyx to audition. It's going to be a year of hard work and tough emotions, but as Alyx faces her greatest fears, she just may get her act together in more ways than one. . .
It's time for Hailey Grant to listen to her heart and determine her future. . . Following in her big sister Hayden's footsteps, Hailey Grant is attending Western Smith College. But, unlike her sister, Hailey's torn about becoming a sister of Beta Gamma Pi--especially since it seems the Betas don't want her best friend, Teddi, to pledge. Their friendship is already tense because of Hailey's crush on Covin Randall, Teddi's rival for Student Government Association President. Hailey sees how Covin is making a difference on campus and when he challenges her to do the same, she's convinced that Covin is the right candidate--for president and her heart. With Teddi's friendship on the line, Hailey realizes it's time to make some tough decisions. Good thing she has her faith to guide her. . .
In a sorority, reputation is everything, and Cassidy Cross has a lot to prove. . . Even though Cassidy Cross is captain of the dance squad and gets good grades, it's her boy-crazy rep that makes her stand out on campus'and not in a good way. Hoping for a fresh start, she decides to pledge Beta Gamma Pi. But the sisters are determined to make Cassidy earn her letters. It's rough going--until her pledge sister, Isha, convinces her she's just got to find her faith. For the first time, Cassidy starts looking within her heart--and discovers some long-hidden secrets from her past that will teach her the true meaning of forgiveness, friendship, and what it really means to have it going on. . .
Prime ChoiceBook 1 Torn between his desire for sex and his desire to please God, Perry Skky Jr. needs some guidance--before he lets down both himself and the Lord. . . It's Perry's senior year--and he has every reason to feel good about himself. One of the most popular kids in his class, he's not only the best football player in the state, he's also acing every one of his AP classes. College recruiters are beating down his door to sign him. He even has such a good thing with his girlfriend, Tori, that he finally feels ready to take their relationship to the next level. There's only one problem. Tori isn't ready. Her Christian beliefs tell her she needs to save herself. And with plenty of girls to choose from, Perry is tempted to break up with Tori and start spending time with someone who is ready for something more. The choice is his: to do what feels good--or to do right by God. Includes a guide on how to start your own book club!
Pledging wasn't in Malloy Murray's plans, but it might be exactly what she needs. . . Malloy Murray has never had any close girlfriends, so she wasn't really feeling the whole "sorority" thing, but Malloy has to pledge'her mother, the National President of Beta Gamma Pi, is counting on it. After meeting some of the sisters at a party, the idea of becoming a Beta isn't actually so bad. And when Malloy runs into Kade, the guy she's been crushing on, things heat up fast, especially when Sharon--a Beta sister and Kade's girlfriend--vows to do everything to keep Malloy away from Kade and out of the sorority. Now to survive the school year, Malloy's got to look deep into her heart to find the real meaning of sisterhood.
Between moving off campus, gearing up to pledge a sorority, and trying to keep her faith first, Hayden Grant is about to become one very busy Beta. College sophomore Hayden Grant and her three roommates can't wait to join Beta Gamma Pi sorority. At least that's what Hayden thought-until Myra, Bridget and Chandra announce a change of plans. Can Hayden and her girls hold onto their friendship as they pursue different paths? And speaking of pursuit, Hayden's caught the eye of Creed, a hottie she met her first year. There's just one complication: Hayden's ex-boyfriend heads the fraternity Creed's pledging. It looks like it's going to be one crazy year of trials, tribulations, and unexpected lessons-in leadership and love.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.