- Table View
- List View
Successful implantation and early development need a union of healthy genes and an optimal uterine environment. The 48th RCOG Study Group, an international multidisciplinary expert forum, considered factors involved in preparation for implantation within the uterus, what makes a good egg and sperm and hence a good embryo. Lessons from animal models and transgenic and genomic technologies considered. The group looked at sporadic and recurrent early pregnancy loss and discussed new treatment options. Discussion also included single-embryo transfer and the developmental consequences of assisted reproduction technologies. This publication provides a valuable resource for gynaecologists, specialist nurses, embryologists, base scientists and all those with an interest in early pregnancy and development.
Stephen Smith explores the life and history of London from an unusual angle: underneath. He begins with the rivers that run under the capital and ends in the system of tunnels beneath the Thames Barrier.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.