- Table View
- List View
Discover the six powerful keys from The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived that will change your life.
Scott collects in one volume all the sayings of Jesus addressing nine crucial areas of life--the sayings, teachings, and promises of Jesus on 222 topics.
"How Do I know What God Wants from Me?" Jesus came to earth to accomplish twenty-seven impossible missions, and He completed every one. He calls us to follow Him by pursuing four lifetime missions that enable us to bear spiritual fruit and "lay up treasures in Heaven." He also gives us more than one hundred promises--promises that provide the foundation and building blocks for a supernatural, miracle-working faith. The Jesus Mission reveals the core discovery of the author's life, which propelled his greatest spiritual breakthrough. This same discovery can radically transform your walk with God. Find out, by reading Jesus' words, how He made it possible for you to live out the four lifetime missions He has given you, starting today. "...whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father." --John 14:12, niv From the Hardcover edition.even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father." --John 14:12, NIV From the Hardcover edition.
After Steven Scott flunked out of six jobs in his first four years after college, his best friend, Gary Smalley, offered one simple suggestion that would transform his life: study a chapter in Proverbs every day. Two years later, using the amazing strategies he gleaned from Solomon, Scott started a small company with a partner. Within six months their business was making over a million dollars a week. In the years since they have built more than a dozen multimillion-dollar companies. In addition, by applying the wisdom of Proverbs to his personal life, Scott restored his relationship with his estranged wife.In this life-changing book, Scott reveals Solomon's hidden treasures-often-overlooked wisdom for achieving breakthrough success in one's work, health, marriage, and relationship with God. Readers will discover how to...·master life's most important skill·achieve extraordinary success in business, finance, and marriage·resolve and win any conflict·overcome the most destructive force in relationships·prevent the single greatest cause of financial lossThe Richest Man Who Ever Lived powerfully and practically equips readers to apply Solomon's inspired wisdom to accomplish their business, relational, and spiritual purposes.From the Hardcover edition.
Jesus invites you to pursue His four callings What does God want most from you? For too many believers, this question echoes troubling messages from the past. "Thou shalt not," "you need to do more," "why did you miss last night's meeting?" It's easy to feel overwhelmed, which can keep you from seeing what God truly desires to accomplish through you. Unfinished brings needed focus to your life by revealing your four callings from Jesus. Each calling is linked to a specific gift, making it possible for you to experience the life that Jesus desires for you. In Unfinished, the Savior tells you, in his own words, how to: · Achieve greater intimacy with God· Accelerate your personal growth· Empower the spiritual growth of other believers· Impact the lives of nonbelievers If you are pulled in too many directions and distracted by the clamor of competing demands, let the author introduce you to the Christian life as Jesus designed it. No longer is it necessary to question what God wants most from you. You can set aside everything that is secondary in importance and devote yourself to just four callings. Now you can make the greatest impact possible in your world.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.