- Table View
- List View
Ruby's leap of faith...For paramedic Ruby Smith, high-risk rescues feel much less dangerous than falling (again!) for delicious Dr. Jack Forbes-her ex turned new boss. Ruby's finally ready to settle down, but it seems Jack's just passing through. But with unfinished business between them, Ruby must decide if it's going to be fight or flight!
Swapping the firing line...Army medic Marshall Hunter has never been able to get beautiful Charlie Lang out of his head, but despite their unforgettable fling his commitment to the forces leaves no time for relationships. Two years on he's unable to pass up one last opportunity to see Charlie again! Except the little girl playing in her garden proves that she's been able to move on even if he hasn't.......for fatherhood!Only, Charlie has a life-changing surprise in store for Marshall....
Could saving their child be the gift that brings them together? Jodi Hawke will do anything to save her desperately ill toddler, including facing the only man she's loved, the only man she had to walk away from-her son's father, Dr. Mitchell Maitland. Mitchell never thought he would see the one woman to haunt his dreams ever again. But the return of his beautiful Jodi comes with another bombshell-he's a daddy, and his little helpless son is sick. He's the boy's only hope. Finally Mitchell has his chance to prove to Jodi that he can be the man she needs and the father Jamie deserves....
A family to call her ownReturning to Nelson Harbor hospital, Dr. Alexandra Prendergast sees work as a distraction from the loss of the baby she'd always longed for. But working with single dad Mario Forelli, who's bringing up his little girl, Sophia, only reinforces dreams of a family that for Alex can never come true.Alex tries to resist Mario's continental charm, but in doing so she sees a vulnerability beneath his proud facade. Maybe a family for all three of them is closer than they think....
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.