- Table View
- List View
DISCOVERING COMPUTERS & MICROSOFT OFFICE 2007: A FUNDAMENTAL COMBINED APPROACH is designed to provide you with everything you need for your Intro to Computers course in one book. This new offering from the Shelly Cashman Series combines the best selling Discovering computers computer concepts material with Microsoft Office 2007 applications content to provide you with a single offering for your Intro to computers Course.
DISCOVERING COMPUTERS& MICROSOFT OFFICE 2010: A FUNDAMENTAL COMBINED APPROACH is designed to provide you with everything you need for your Intro to Computers course in ONE book. This new offering from the Shelly Cashman Series combines the best selling Discovering Computers, computer concepts material with step-by-step instruction for Microsoft Office 2010 applications content to provide you with a single offering for your Intro to Computers course.
Students are guided through the latest trends in computer concepts and technology in an exciting and easy-to-follow format. Updated for currency, DISCOVERING COMPUTERS: COMPLETE provides the most up-to-date information on the latest technology in today's digital world.
In Microsoft PowerPoint 2007: Comprehensive Concepts and Techniques you?ll find features that are specifically improve retention, and prepare readers for future success. Our trademark step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach now encourages users to expand their understanding of the PowerPoint 2007 software through experimentation, exploration, and planning ahead.
Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010: Comprehensive provides a project-based, step-by-step approach to successfully teach students Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 skills.
Introduce your students to the latest that Microsoft Office has to offer with the new generation of Shelly Cashman Series books! For the past three decades, the Shelly Cashman Series has effectively introduced computer skills to millions of students. With MICROSOFT POWERPOINT 2013, we're continuing our history of innovation by enhancing our proven pedagogy to reflect the learning styles of today's students. In this text you'll find features that are specifically designed to engage students, improve retention, and prepare them for future success. Our trademark step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach now encourages students to expand their understanding of MICROSOFT POWERPOINT 2013 through experimentation, critical thought, and personalization. With these enhancements and more, the Shelly Cashman Series continues to deliver the most effective educational materials for you and your students.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.