- Table View
- List View
Some time ago, the White Guardian, one of the most powerful beings in the Cosmos, had set the Doctor an urgent task - to find and reassemble the six segments of the Key to Time. The Doctor and Romana had successfully retrieved five of the segments and now they have reached the planet Atrios in the middle of an atomic war, to search for the last, most vital piece. Sinister dangers await them in this final stage of their quest...
When confined by the timelords to stay on Earth without the use of his tartis, the doctor finds an invading alien force.
'Axos calling Earth, Axos calling Earth...' The creatures stood before them, beautiful golden humanoids, offering friendship and their priceless Axonite, in return for what? Only Doctor Who remains suspicious. What is the real reason for the Axons' sudden arrival on Earth? And why is the evil Master a passenger on their spaceship? He very soon finds out ...
Mysterious humans from 22nd century Earth 'time-jump' back into the 20th century so as to assassinate a high-ranking diplomat on whom the peace of the world depends. DOCTOR WHO, Jo Grant and the Brigadier are soon called in to investigate. Jo is accidentally transported forward to the 22nd century; the Doctor follows, eventually to be captured by his oldest and deadliest enemy -the DALEKS! Having submitted the Doctor to the fearful Mind Analysis Machine, the DALEKS plan a'timejump'attack on Earth in the 20th century!1 ... 'DOCTOR WHO, the children's own programme which adults adore...' Gerard Garrett, The Daily Sketch
Novelization based on the T.V. Series Doctor Who.
A traitor to the Time Lords? Can the Doctor really be in league with the evil Vardans, spearheading a treacherous invasion of his home planet of Gallifrey? In this adventure, the Doctor's companions are Leela and K9.
The last exciting adventure of Dr. Who's third incarnation
On a desert planet the giant sandminer crawls through the howling sandstorms, harvesting the valuable minerals in the sand. Inside, the humans relax in luxury, while most of the work is done by the robots who serve them. Then the Doctor and Leela arrive-and the mysterious deaths begin. First suspects, then hunted victims, Leela and the Doctor must find the hidden killer-or join the other victims of the Robots of Death.
Chanting, hooded figures gather inside a ring of ancient stones, using rituals of blood sacrifice to awaken the sleeping evil of the Ogri. No. 59 in the Doctor Who Library.
Based on the BBC television serial Doctor Who and the Terror of the Autons by Robert Holmes
Doctors 1, 2 and 3 cross time and space to come together to fight a ruthlessly dangerous enemy - OMEGA!
'This is High Treason, and for this you deserve death. However, in view of your past service, the sentence is commuted to exile. You leave Gallifrey this day, never to return.' A chain of events has been set in motion that will change the Doctor and Peri forever. A chain that involves old enemies as well as old friends. How did Peri come to be the leader of a gang of rebel fighters on an outlying planet? Who is the mysterious 'General' against whom they are rebelling so violently? Where does the so-called 'Supremo', leader of the Alliance forces ranged against the General, come from, and why is he so interested in Peri? The answers lie in the origins of a conflict that will affect the whole cosmos - a conflict that will find humans, Sontarans, Draconians and even Cybermen fighting together for the greater good and glory. For the Supremo. It is a conflict that will test both the Doctor and Peri to the limit, and bring them face to face with the dark sides of their own personalities. This adventure features the Fifth Doctor and Peri.
[from the back cover:] "David and his dog, Goliath, are thrilled that it actually snowed at Christmas this year. But snow isn't fun for everyone. While they are sledding and playing in the park, Mrs. Gorringer is in danger. Can David and Goliath rescue the old woman--and save the Christmas party?"
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.