- Table View
- List View
Without warning, a member of the da Vinci crew is found dead in his quarters. Lt. Commander Corsi's investigation is thorough and complete -- and turns up nothing. With all the technology at Starfleet's disposal, with all the technical expertise of the ship's crack team of S.C.E. engineers, no forensic evidence can be found to explain the fatality. With the possibility of an unknown murderer on board, Corsi must use all her training to solve the mystery -- before another body falls...
STARFLEET CORPS OF ENGINEERS WHAT'S PAST A special six-part S.C.E. event that flashes back to previous adventures of the S.C.E. crew from the 23rd century to the height of the Dominion War, with special guests from all across the Star Trek universe! 2369: With the recommissioning of the U.S.S. Progress, Captain David Gold is contemplating his next command while on a mission to the Federation protectorate Drema IV. Gold's chief medical officer, Dr. Katherine Pulaski, has her own reasons for wanting to return to Drema IV -- to check up on a former patient of hers: Sarjenka, a girl who befriended Data of the Starship EnterpriseTM, and whose memories Pulaski erased. A mining accident on Drema IV brings together the S.C.E., Pulaski, Gold, and Sarjenka in an adventure that will have far-reaching consequences for all of them....
A special crossover event, bringing two great crews together in celebration of the twentieth anniversary of Star Trek: The Next GenerationTM! The da Vinci is sent to Icaria Prime, where a team of archaeologists -- aided by Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Lieutenant Commander Data, and Lieutenant Christine Vale of the Starship EnterpriseTM -- have found what may be the Krialta, a legendary Gretharan object from the time before they were wiped out by the Letheans. However, the dig is suffering from rampant equipment failures, looters have raided the camp, and the people are having vivid hallucinations of memories they'd rather forget. Even as Commander Gomez tries to discover the cause of the malfunctions, Dr. Sarjenka must treat the hallucinations -- but she doesn't understand why Picard and Data, whom she's never met, look so familiar to her... THE FIRST OF AN EPIC TWO-PARTER!
The away team is trapped on Icaria Prime. The cause of both the hallucinations they are experiencing and the equipment failures is the Krialta -- but one of its pieces is missing. Commander Corsi and Lieutenant Vale must work together -- for the first time since their fatal first meeting a decade ago -- to find the missing piece before everyone on the planet -- including Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the Starship Enterprise -- is driven insane! Meanwhile, both Commander Gomez and Dr. Sarjenka must face demons from their past, as the Krialta brings long-dormant memories to the surface, ones that will change their lives forever!
The Dominion War has been over for a year, but its legacy lives on. Commander Sonya Gomez, former Starship EnterpriseTM engineer, and her crack Starfleet Corps of Engineers team on the U.S.S. da Vinci find themselves dealing with many permutations of that legacy. Two mysterious murders on the da Vinci lead to the Gamma Quadrant and a Dominion base. A pre-warp planet occupied by the Dominion still has scars from both sides of that conflict. Plus Gomez, computer expert Soloman, and Security Chief Corsi are haunted by demons from their past. But the greatest threat of all comes from a visit to Deep Space 9TM. A fissure has opened up between realities, endangering the very existence of the Bajoran system -- and also stranding Doctors Lense and Bashir on a war-torn planet from which they may never escape.
A new six-part epic covering the first year of service of the U.S.S. Enterprise-E, leading up to the events of the hit movie Star Trek: First Contact. THAT SLEEP OF DEATH BOOK IV In the wake of increased concern over the Dominion threat, Dr. Beverly Crusher has attempted to improve morale on the Enterprise by starting up her theater company -- beginning with a production of A Christmas Carol. But before opening night, a devastating malady starts striking down the crew. Forced to rely on a piece of technology she despises -- the Emergency Medical Hologram -- Dr. Crusher must find a cure before it's too late!
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.