Ulf the werewolf is on his most dangerous mission yet - to Capitol City, where wicked Baron Marackai is plotting the return of the beast trade and the end of the RSPCB. With the public calling for beasts to be banished or, worse, destroyed, the future of ALL beasts depends on Ulf. . .
When a messenger bat arrives at the RSPCB, Ulf receives warning that beasts are in trouble in the wild. Unaware of the danger he is facing, Ulf sets off on an expedition to investigate. With the help of a little goblin named Gumball, he soon uncovers foul play - a rare colony of trolls is being smoked out from their caves to be used in an evil beast-hunting range. It's up to Ulf to stop the troll hunt. The future of the RSPCB depends on it. . .
Ulf and Dr. Fielding take on their most dangerous mission yet in their fifth adventure Ulf visits a haunted castle to investigate some very spooky goings-on. But little does he know that he's heading into a trap: the evil Baron Marackai is lying in wait with a beastly plan--and this time he has help from the dead! Can Ulf unravel the ghostly mystery, or will he end up as zombie food?
Ulf the werewolf is training to become an official RSPCB agent. His mission takes him to the jungle in search of a legendary jungle vampire. But the evil Baron Marackai is hot on his trail. Can Ulf and his friends find the vampire first? The future of the RSPCB depends on it. . .
The second book in this fantastic series. Ulf is an orphaned werewolf who has lived his whole life at Farraway Hall, the headquarters of The Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Beasts (RSPCB), a rescue centre for rare and endangered beasts. When an injured sea monster arrives, Ulf uncovers a poisonous mystery and a world of beast poaching in which sea beasts are eaten as delicacies. With the help of Orson the giant, Tiana the fairy and Dr Fielding the RSPCB vet, Ulf must defeat the cruel beast hunter Baron Marackai and stop the Beast Feast. The future of the RSPCB depends on it. . .
The first title in a major new adventure-mystery series about the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Beasts (RSPCB). Ulf is an orphaned werewolf who has lived all his life at Farraway Hall, the home of the RSPCB and a sanctuary for rare and endangered beasts. When a dead dragon arrives and a ghost reveals a dark secret, Ulf sets out to investigate, uncovering a plot by the world's most villainous beast hunter to resurrect the cruel sport of dragon fighting. With the help of Orson the giant, Tiana the fairy and Dr Fielding the RSPCB vet, Ulf the werewolf must race to save the dragons from a cruel fate.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.