Thelma Wells has known a lifetime of achievements and victories over obstacles, as well as a wealth of meaningful relationships and abundant ministry to countless others. But recently, God led her into dark valleys-including an almost fatal illness-as part of His plan to deepen her firsthand knowledge of Himself as the Great I AM. This rich experience is what she shares with you, along with plenty of smiles and laughter, inGod Is Not Through with Me Yet. She's the first to say, "Thelma doesn't have it all together. No one has it all together. " But the Lord has filled her heart to overflowing with new appreciation for His loving wisdom and His healing truth. It's an overflow that spills out, with clarity, and humor, on every page of this book. With personal stories and solid biblical teaching that open your heart to God's truth, Thelma guides you to a deeper faith and an exuberant desire to follow your Lord...even through your life's most turbulent storms. With the warmth of a grandmother, the wit of a jokester, and the wisdom of a woman in the Word, Thelma opens your eyes to the full wholeness God has for you. From the Hardcover edition.
Thelma Wells is a mentor and a friend. Catch her on the run at a Women of Faith conference, or spend a year in her mentoring class, and you're going to be nourished by someone who understands real life and a real relationship with God. As a child, she suffered abuse; as an adult, she is the personal manifestation of love and acceptance. Inspired by the bumblebee who works hard to sweeten the lives of others, Thelma is the queen bee. With bite-sized morsels of wit and reality-based wisdom, flavored always with kindness and grace, Listen Up, Honey! brings sweetness to life without sugar-coating it.
Women dream, plan, organize, and accomplish great things in this world. What can we learn from those who have gone before us about the wise ways to handle our power as women? Thelma looks at the women of the Bible to help us understand how to be godly women, when to lead, and when to step back and let others shine.
366 daily devotions provide a yearlong celebration of faith.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.