- Table View
- List View
Acting as the executor, representative, or administrator of an estate is a complicated and time-consuming task, not only in an administrative sense but often in an emotional sense as well. The Executor's Handbook, Fourth Edition is a comprehensive guide for readers who need help understanding the basics of the procedures that settle an estate. In practical and straightforward language, it covers all aspects of estate administration, including funeral arrangements, organ donation, administering probate, dealing with the deceased's assets and liabilities, and personal representative's compensation. You will understand not only your responsibilities but the responsibilities of those who will be assisting you. Tables of state income tax rates, intestacy laws, and state-by-state probate requirements are also included, and a glossary, index, and list of recommended works complete this handbook.
Protecting Your Money: The Essential Guide To Personal Finance and Estate Planning for Gay and Lesbian Couples and Individualsby Theodore E. Hughes David Klein
An excellent resource filled with helpful information.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.