The Millionaire Mind targets a population of millionaires who have accumulated substantial wealth and live in ways that openly demonstrate their affluence. Exploring the ideas, beliefs, and behaviors that enabled these millionaires to build and maintain their fortunes, Dr. Stanley provides a fascinating look at who America's financial elite are and how they got there. What were their school days like? How did they respond to negative criticism? What are the characteristics of the millionaire's spouse? Is religion an important part of their lives? The author uncovers the surprising answers to these and similar questions, showing readers through concrete examples just what it is that makes the wealthy prosper when others would turn away dejected or beaten. The Millionaire Mind promises to be as transformational as Dr. Stanley's previous best-seller. This book answers universal questions with solid statistical evidence in an approachable, and anecdotal style.
"The Millionaire Next Door" contains interviews and the analyses of the lifestyles of the wealthy. It provides hints and tips on budgeting to become a millionaire.
Millionaire Women Next Door explores the meaning of wealth and the avenues that female entrepreneurs and businesspeople have traveled. The book examines their choices, natures, working styles, and lifestyles.
Tom Stanley explains the mindset and buying patterns of wealthy individuals showing sales people how to approach this enormously attractive market, open doors, appeal to the "hot buttons" of the affluent, and sell to extremely successful people. He provides insights into different affluent groups.
The bestselling author of The Millionaire Next Door reveals easy ways to build real wealthWith well over two million of his books sold, and huge praise from many media outlets, Dr. Thomas J. Stanley is a recognized and highly respected authority on how the wealthy act and think. Now, in Stop Acting Rich ? and Start Living Like a Millionaire, he details how the less affluent have fallen into the elite luxury brand trap that keeps them from acquiring wealth and details how to get out of it by emulating the working rich as opposed to the super elite.Puts wealth in perspective and shows you how to live rich without spending moreDetails why we spend lavishly and how to stop this destructive cycleDiscusses how being "rich" means more than just big houses and luxury carsA defensive strategy for tough times, Stop Acting Rich shows readers how to live a rich, happy life through accumulating more wealth and using it to achieve the type of financial freedom that will create true happiness and fulfillment.
In Stop Acting Rich, Dr. Stanley, uncovers the truth about millionaires' spending habits and unlocks their secrets. The book challenges our perceptions about what being rich is all about and shows us an achievable path to wealth and happiness.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.