- Table View
- List View
The Millionaire Mind targets a population of millionaires who have accumulated substantial wealth and live in ways that openly demonstrate their affluence. Exploring the ideas, beliefs, and behaviors that enabled these millionaires to build and maintain their fortunes, Dr. Stanley provides a fascinating look at who America's financial elite are and how they got there. What were their school days like? How did they respond to negative criticism? What are the characteristics of the millionaire's spouse? Is religion an important part of their lives? The author uncovers the surprising answers to these and similar questions, showing readers through concrete examples just what it is that makes the wealthy prosper when others would turn away dejected or beaten. The Millionaire Mind promises to be as transformational as Dr. Stanley's previous best-seller. This book answers universal questions with solid statistical evidence in an approachable, and anecdotal style.
"The Millionaire Next Door" contains interviews and the analyses of the lifestyles of the wealthy. It provides hints and tips on budgeting to become a millionaire.
Millionaire Women Next Door explores the meaning of wealth and the avenues that female entrepreneurs and businesspeople have traveled. The book examines their choices, natures, working styles, and lifestyles.
Tom Stanley explains the mindset and buying patterns of wealthy individuals showing sales people how to approach this enormously attractive market, open doors, appeal to the "hot buttons" of the affluent, and sell to extremely successful people. He provides insights into different affluent groups.
In Stop Acting Rich, Dr. Stanley, uncovers the truth about millionaires' spending habits and unlocks their secrets. The book challenges our perceptions about what being rich is all about and shows us an achievable path to wealth and happiness.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.