- Table View
- List View
The latest Little Golden Book Classic--with a funny, timeless school theme!This rollicking story explores just what would happen at school if elephants walked the balance beam, monkeys climbed all over the monkey bars, and tigers went up the rope! Some of the funniest scenes show the animals hitting the showers afterward--and hogging all the towels!
This rhyming story about an animal orchestra and its hippo conductor is perfect for reading aloud. Children will have front-row seats as they imagine the rousing experience of a night at the orchestra!
Learn all about what goes on behind the scenes of the working world we live in. Text and pictures explore all the different activities taking place in the city, on the farm, in the circus, restaurant, market, and other places.
Children will feel as though they're riding the big red fire engines and hearing theclang-clangof the bell! Active pictures transport young readers to the scene where brave firemen connect the hoses and save the day. This board book edition of the Little Golden Book, which has sold over 320,000 since 2001, is sure to be a hit.
A happy man thrills a group of farm animals when he takes them for a joy ride in his dump truck. This book is a true classic illustrated by the inimitable Tibor Gergely.
t's Farmer Brown's birthday, and the animals are deciding what they'll do for him on his special day. "Cluck! I will give him eggs," said the hen. / Said the rooster, "I'll wake him in the mornings, then." / "Baa-aa, we'll give him wool," said the sheep. / "For our fleece is soft and warm and deep."
Truck fans will love this collection of three high-octane Little Golden Books: I'M A TRUCK; THE HAPPY MAN AND HIS DUMP TRUCK; and I'M A MONSTER TRUCK.
My ears are for listening, wiggling, and holding up eyeglasses. Can you wiggle your ears?Playful animals demonstrate the active things kids can do! Children will love imitating the animals' movements as they play along with this board book.
On peaceful days on his barge in New York Harbor, Captain Barnacle loves to spin salty yarns about his life on the Seven Seas and the shipwrecks he's been in. But his animal friends are sure there's no such thing as a shipwreck . . . until one fateful night when the barge gets loose . . . in a storm! A fire boat comes to the rescue, and all the animals enjoy their tour around the harbor with New York's Bravest! This rollicking tale was illustrated by Tibor Gergely, who also illustrated Scuffy the Tugboat.From the Hardcover edition.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.