- Table View
- List View
The latest Little Golden Book Classic--with a funny, timeless school theme!This rollicking story explores just what would happen at school if elephants walked the balance beam, monkeys climbed all over the monkey bars, and tigers went up the rope! Some of the funniest scenes show the animals hitting the showers afterward--and hogging all the towels!
This rhyming story about an animal orchestra and its hippo conductor is perfect for reading aloud. Children will have front-row seats as they imagine the rousing experience of a night at the orchestra!
Learn all about what goes on behind the scenes of the working world we live in. Text and pictures explore all the different activities taking place in the city, on the farm, in the circus, restaurant, market, and other places.
Children will feel as though they're riding the big red fire engines and hearing theclang-clangof the bell! Active pictures transport young readers to the scene where brave firemen connect the hoses and save the day. This board book edition of the Little Golden Book, which has sold over 320,000 since 2001, is sure to be a hit.
A happy man thrills a group of farm animals when he takes them for a joy ride in his dump truck. This book is a true classic illustrated by the inimitable Tibor Gergely.
t's Farmer Brown's birthday, and the animals are deciding what they'll do for him on his special day. "Cluck! I will give him eggs," said the hen. / Said the rooster, "I'll wake him in the mornings, then." / "Baa-aa, we'll give him wool," said the sheep. / "For our fleece is soft and warm and deep."
Truck fans will love this collection of three high-octane Little Golden Books: I'M A TRUCK; THE HAPPY MAN AND HIS DUMP TRUCK; and I'M A MONSTER TRUCK.
My ears are for listening, wiggling, and holding up eyeglasses. Can you wiggle your ears?Playful animals demonstrate the active things kids can do! Children will love imitating the animals' movements as they play along with this board book.
On peaceful days on his barge in New York Harbor, Captain Barnacle loves to spin salty yarns about his life on the Seven Seas and the shipwrecks he's been in. But his animal friends are sure there's no such thing as a shipwreck . . . until one fateful night when the barge gets loose . . . in a storm! A fire boat comes to the rescue, and all the animals enjoy their tour around the harbor with New York's Bravest! This rollicking tale was illustrated by Tibor Gergely, who also illustrated Scuffy the Tugboat.From the Hardcover edition.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.