- Table View
- List View
For one-semester undergraduate and graduate level courses in Organizational Behavior. Concise fundamentals for students. Ultimate flexibility for instructors. This bestselling, brief alternative for the OB course covers all the key concepts needed to understand, predict, and respond to the behavior of people in real-world organizations. This text also includes cutting-edge topics and streamlined pedagogy to allow maximum flexibility in designing and shaping your course. The eleventh edition contains expanded and updated coverage on international issues, as well as new sections on the management of information, safety and emotions at work, risk aversion, self-determination theory, managing information, and downsizing. Accompanied by mymanagementlab! See the hands in the air, hear the roar of discussion-be a rock star in the classroom. mymanagementlab makes it easier for you to rock the classroom by helping you hold students accountable for class preparation, and getting students engaged in the material through an array of relevant teaching and media resources. Visit mymanagementlab.com for more information.
With updated examples and research but purposely minus such learning aids as review questions, this edition meets its goal of offering an alternative to much lengthier texts in the organizational behavior field. Robbins (San Diego State U.) discusses OB topics relating to ethics, diversity, and globalization throughout rather than in stand-alone chapters. The organizational culture section includes a discussion of workplace spirituality. A companion Web site and other supplements are available. Annotation c. Book News, Inc., Portland, OR (booknews.com)
Long considered the standard for all organizational behavior textbooks, Organizational Behavior provides the research you want, in the language your students understand. This text continues its tradition of making current, relevant research come alive for students. The Sixteenth Edition has been thoroughly updated to reflect the most current recent research for Organizational Behavior, while maintaining its hallmark features -clear writing style, cutting-edge content, and engaging pedagogy. There's a reason why Robbins textbooks have educated millions of students and have been translated into twenty languages--and it's because of a commitment that provides the kind of engaging, cutting-edge material that helps students understand and connect with Organizational Behavior. For undergraduate and graduate courses in Organizational Behavior
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.