- Table View
- List View
Hungry. Ruthless. Irresistibly erotic. Succumb to desire as dark and mysterious as the men featured in these four tales of sensual--and deliciously sinister--passion... Midnight Thirsts The Nightwatchers, by Greg Herren Aspiring actor Phillip Rutledge is looking only for a role in a local theater production when he finds something much more tempting in the arms of mysterious Kevin Lockhart. Yet what Kevin craves may be more than Phillip is willing to offer as he learns that one more night in the sensuous stranger's embrace may be his last... Carnival, by Michael Thomas Ford As chief mechanic for a traveling show, Joe Flanagan has found the perfect place to hide what has always set him apart--his desire for other men. But when a new attraction is added to the carnival, presided over by the seductive Mr. Star, Joe finds himself a player in a dangerous game that promises a kind of pleasure he's only dreamed of... The Vampire Stone, by Timothy Ridge Antiques dealer Roland Weir is thrilled with the chance to sell a valuable, ornately carved box dating back to the 1700s--but he's even more intrigued by the man who offers it, and the strange caveat that accompanies the object. Suddenly, the life Roland has known hangs in the balance as the necklace inside the box reveals the promise of unearthly power--and untold bliss. Vampire, Inc., by Sean Wolfe A typical boys' night out becomes an odyssey of pleasure when Chance Foster meets Christiano Montez, a newcomer to Denver. Startled to discover that the charismatic, otherworldly young man is a vampire, Chance is still willing to risk everything to hold onto his sensual new lover--even in the face of a rival vampire's deadly blood lust. . . Indulge in the forbidden pleasures of the vampire in this collection of lushly erotic stories that will make your blood run hot...
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.