- Table View
- List View
Hungry. Ruthless. Irresistibly erotic. Succumb to desire as dark and mysterious as the men featured in these four tales of sensual--and deliciously sinister--passion. . . Midnight Thirsts The Nightwatchers, by Greg Herren Aspiring actor Phillip Rutledge is looking only for a role in a local theater production when he finds something much more tempting in the arms of mysterious Kevin Lockhart. Yet what Kevin craves may be more than Phillip is willing to offer as he learns that one more night in the sensuous strangers embrace may be his last. . . Carnival, by Michael Thomas Ford As chief mechanic for a traveling show, Joe Flanagan has found the perfect place to hide what has always set him apart--his desire for other men. But when a new attraction is added to the carnival, presided over by the seductive Mr. Star, Joe finds himself a player in a dangerous game that promises a kind of pleasure hes only dreamed of. . . The Vampire Stone, by Timothy Ridge Antiques dealer Roland Weir is thrilled with the chance to sell a valuable, ornately carved box dating back to the 1700s--but hes even more intrigued by the man who offers it, and the strange caveat that accompanies the object. Suddenly, the life Roland has known hangs in the balance as the necklace inside the box reveals the promise of unearthly power--and untold bliss. Vampire, Inc. , by Sean Wolfe A typical boys night out becomes an odyssey of pleasure when Chance Foster meets Christiano Montez, a newcomer to Denver. Startled to discover that the charismatic, otherworldly young man is a vampire, Chance is still willing to risk everything to hold onto his sensual new lover--even in the face of a rival vampires deadly blood lust. . . Indulge in the forbidden pleasures of the vampire in this collection of lushly erotic stories that will make your blood run hot. . .
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.