- Table View
- List View
In the new Thomas & Friends direct-to-DVD movie, Blue Mountain Mystery, a little engine fears he's caused a terrible accident and Thomas attempts to track down the truth. Little boys ages 3-6 will thrill to this full-color, hardcover storybook that captures all the fun, intrigue, and excitement of Thomas the Tank Engine's latest adventure.
In the new Thomas & Friends direct-to-DVD movie, Day of the Diesels, the devious Diesel Engines are up to no good--and it's going to take some 'steamwork' to stop them. Little boys age 3-6 will thrill to this full-color, hardcover storybook that captures all of the fun, mystery, and excitement of Thomas the Tank Engine's latest adventure.From the Hardcover edition.
It's the classic tale of the Tortoise and the Hare...set on the rails of Sodor!
Thomas is taking the judge to the train show! He speeds up a hill, across a ridge, through a tunnel, and over a bridge. But as soon as Thomas starts to go fast--screech!--he has to slow down. A goat is in the way, the wind is pushing him back, the tunnel is very dark, and logs are on the track! As soon as Thomas gets past each delay, he gets to go fast--at last! But will they reach the show on time? Go, Thomas, go!
Thomas the Tank Engine discovers mysteries of the past--and may even find a treasure!--when a stranger comes to the Island of Sodor. Train-obsessed little boys ages 3-7 will thrill to this retelling of the newest Thomas & Friends direct-to-DVD/Blue-ray movie, King of the Railway.
The engines of Sodor are building a new Search and Rescue Center--and finding Thomas the Tank Engine is their first rescue mission! Children, ages three to six, will enjoy this handsome jacketed-hardcover storybook, which captures all of the fun, mystery, and thrills of Thomas' newest adventure.
EMILY, THE NEWEST engine, is determined to prove that she is as Really Useful as Thomas, so she challenges Thomas to a race: whoever can do the job the fastest is the winner. Soon they are off, each on a whirlwind rush around the Island of Sodor. But they both realize that speed is only part of being Really Useful . . . the work must be done right.From the Hardcover edition.
Thomas and all the other engines are working hard. At the end of a long day, Thomas discovers an old track that long ago fell into disuse. As the track becomes more and more overgrown, Thomas thinks he must be lost, until he pulls into a forgotten town that has been abandoned for fifty years. Thomas and a new Really Useful Engine named Stanley are asked to fix up the old town, but first they need to learn to cooperate. Based on a new full-length Thomas TV special and DVD, this tale has an exciting mystery element and is sure to become a Little Golden Book classic!From the Hardcover edition.
One restless night, Thomas looks out and sees a shooting star flash by. Determined to see where it went, Thomas sets out into the darkened countryside. The strange nighttime sights and noises add up to a wonderful after-dark adventure for Thomas.From the Hardcover edition.
A retelling of the classic tale of Thomas getting a job of his own. Not content with moving freight cars in the yard, Thomas dreams of more, but first he must learn about patience, cooperation, and following instructions.
It is Christmas eve, and Thomas wishes he was safe and warm in his shed with the other engines. But Thomas is a Really Useful Engine and has several important deliveries to make. Will he get home in time to make sure his stocking has been carefully hung? And when a big blizzard blows up, Thomas fears that Father Christmas may not find the engine shed at all.The Reverend W Awdry first started telling his young son tales of Thomas, Percy and the other Really Useful Engines in 1944. In 1945, he started writing the tales down, and upon their publication they were immediately embraced by train lovers in Great Britain and worldwide. Before his death in 1997, the Reverend wrote 26 volumes of stories that continue to thrill generations of young readers.From the Hardcover edition.
SMALL ENGINES, medium-sized engines, and large engines--everyone has problems with those Troublesome Trucks. But there are cranes of all sizes, too, and they are always ready and able to be Really Useful and help out!
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.