- Table View
- List View
Psychotherapy case formulation : history and current status / Tracy D. Eells -- The traditional psychoanalytic approach to case formulation / Stanley B. Messer, David L. Wolitzky -- The Core Conflictual Relationship Theme : a basic case formulation method / Lester Luborsky -- Cyclical maladaptive patterns : case formulation in Time-Limited Dynamic Psychotherapy / Hanna Levenson, Hans H. Strupp -- The Plan Formulation Method / John T. Curtis, George Silberschatz -- The Idiographic Conflict Formulation method / J. Christopher Perry -- Configurational Analysis : states of mind, person schemas, and the control of ideas and affect / Mardi J. Horowitz, Tracy D. Eells -- Case formulation in interpersonal psychotherapy of depression / John C. Markowitz, Holly A. Swartz -- Interpersonal case formulation : describing and explaining interpersonal patterns using the structural analysis of social behavior / William P. Henry -- Plan Analysis / Franz Caspar -- Case formulation in Cognitive Analytic Therapy / Anthony Ryle, Dawn Bennett -- Cognitive-Behavioral Case Formulation / Jacqueline B. Persons, Michael A. Tompkins -- Case formulation in Dialectical Behavior Therapy for borderline personality disorder / Kelly Koerner, Marsha M. Linehan -- Case formulation in behavior therapy : problem-solving and functional analytic strategies / Arthur M. Nezu ... [et al.] -- Case formulation in process-experiential therapy / Rhonda Goldman, Leslie S. Greenberg.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.