- Table View
- List View
Weaving a spellbinding paranormal tale, Tracy Fobes seals her reputation as an innovative star of distinctive and intriguing romantic novels to treasure. My Enchanted EnemyPosing as a gypsy bride, Juliana St. Germaine vows to wed Cole Strangford, the sole heir to the gypsy clan that cursed her family in centuries past. Marrying Cole and bearing his child would at last break a dark spell cast amid the moonlight and salt spray of the English coast. The task at hand is a trick of mistaken identity to seduce Cole and win his hand. Cole is more consumed with locating a legendary gem and turning the tide on his family's ill luck than with thoughts of marriage. His uncle's urgent matchmaking had left him cold -- until he meets the newest candidate: a beautiful widow with haunting, captivating eyes. Now, the power of love can change the course of their entwined destinies. And though Juliana's mission may succeed, she realizes -- too late -- that she has lost her heart to the one man she should call her enemy.
Applauded for her unique ability to blend romance, history, and the wonders of the paranormal into unforgettable novels, Tracy Fobes has taken her flair for the otherworldly to the Scottish Highlands, where a mysterious beauty discovers her true identity. The villagers think her one of the fairy-folk, for she was found wandering the Highlands at the age of four, able to communicate with the creatures of the moors. Now eighteen, Sarah quietly uses her gift to heal wounded animals. But when word of the lovely changeling spreads, her peaceful existence is shattered. Convinced Sarah is his long-lost daughter, the powerful Duke of Argyll offers to bequeath her his estate if she will but take her place in society. Her first duty is to become a lady -- under the tutelage of the duke's erstwhile heir, the dangerously provocative Earl of Cawdor. Sarah savors the simmering passions the cynical earl arouses in her even as she suspects he is merely using seduction to secure his birthright. In this civilized world where desire and deception are one and the same, how can she ever trust in love?
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.