- Table View
- List View
Cole Foster had only one wish this Christmas...And that was for Rachel Merriday to realize, finally, that she was in love with him! The only problem was, he and Rachel were friends...just friends. Sure, they kissed that once-and what a kiss!-but Cole was waiting for the right time to tell her how he really felt.But has time run out? Rachel was coming home to Colorado for Christmas with a new man! And from what Cole's been hearing, this guy might just be "the one." How could that be, when it's been so obvious from the moment Rachel first leveled him with a snowball as kids, that it's Cole she should be kissing under the mistletoe!Maybe now is the right time to finally let Rachel know that all he wants for Christmas...is her.
Tracy Madison's second book in the Colorado Fosters series gives us a man who has learned to go it alone-and a woman who simply won't take no for an answer! Gavin Daugherty has made every attempt to ignore Haley Foster. But the feisty hometown sweetheart of Steamboat Springs is simply not having it.Why won't she accept that he just wants to open his business and be left alone? Isn't it enough that she's already forced her way into his work; must she also force her way into his heart? Plus, he could also do without the rest of the Colorado Fosters! Who needs three overprotective brothers breathing down your neck?Of course, none of this seems to deter Haley Foster. No. She learned long ago that you have to follow your heart to get along in this world. And that's a lesson she's about to teach Gavin, too!
Harlequin Special Edition brings you three new titles for one great price, available now for a limited time only from August 1 to August 31! These are heartwarming, romantic stories about life, love and family. This Harlequin Special Edition bundle includes The Maverick's Summer Love by Christyne Butler, Wanted: A Real Family by Karen Rose Smith and Haley's Mountain Man by Tracy Madison.Look for 6 compelling new stories every month from Harlequin Special Edition!
Harlequin Special Edition brings you three new titles for one great price, available now! These are heartwarming, romantic stories about life, love and family. This Harlequin Special Edition bundle includes Happy New Year, Baby Fortune! by USA TODAY bestselling author Leanne Banks, It Began with a Crush by Lilian Darcy and Reid's Runaway Bride by Tracy Madison.Look for 6 compelling new stories every month from Harlequin Special Edition!
Melanie Prentiss doesn't believe in happy endings.So when her latest assignment pairs her with tall, dark, off-the-charts-gorgeous bachelor Jace Foster, she figures it's Cupid's idea of a joke. Collaborate on an article about love with Portland's resident playboy? A man she finds more irresistible than anyone has a right to be?Jace is a changed man. But thanks to his popular Bachelor column, the world still thinks he's happily single. Truth is, he's been bitten by the love bug. He only has eyes for Melanie. And with Valentine's Day around the corner, now's the time to put his newfound settling-down skills to the test and prove to Melanie that they're made for each other!
Grady and Olivia Foster shared everything-passion, friendship and a soul-deep connection that made their marriage blissful. Then tragedy struck when a drunk driver stole the life of their young son Cody just days before Christmas. Olivia begged for space to heal. But space became estrangement, and now, as Christmas approaches again, Olivia fears it's time to call it quits. But Grady's not giving up without a fight. He'd given her space. Now he's determined to give her what she really needs-all the desire, devotion and tireless love it takes to heal their loss and rekindle the spark that once made them the perfect couple...whether Olivia likes it or not! To save their love, he'll pull out all the stops...and pray for a Christmas miracle.
Steering clear of military men was Rebecca Carmichael's mantra. Until the night she and air force captain Seth Foster took their pen-pal relationship to the next level. But the mother-to-be never expected the sexy soldier to show up on her Portland doorstep months later with an engagement ring!Convincing Rebecca to marry him had been his mission ever since Seth found out she was having his baby. And it wasn't easy getting the won't-budge-an-inch, terrified-of-loss woman to realize they belonged together. Well, Seth could be just as stubborn-maybe even more so. Which meant using every weapon at his command to get Rebecca to make that leap of faith and trust her future to a man who prized family above all else....
The runaway bride returns-just in time for another Foster wedding?-in the newest story in Tracy Madison's The Colorado Fosters series! Daisy Lennox comes home...and for Reid Foster, nothing has changed. Eight years after she bolted on their wedding day, he can't take his eyes off her. Seeing her walk into Steamboat Springs to care for her two little nieces, Reid is hit by an undeniable realization: they belong together...still. Love. Marriage. Children. Daisy wanted them...a long time ago. But loving Reid comes with too high a price-facing the family secrets she ran from. But then Reid makes his move...and Daisy starts to sweat. Can she stand up to the force of a Foster's will? Reid won't let her go without a fight. She owes him a wedding...and this time he intends to collect.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.