- Table View
- List View
Cash Money Content's own Harlem-bred literary giant Treasure Blue, brings you Fly Betty, the third installment in the acclaimed Harlem Girl Lost series.In the multi-billion dollar a year entertainment industry there is a secret society of women that few are privy to. All of these women are vying for one thing--an opportunity to live a lavish lifestyle by snagging a famous young millionaire. Betty Blaise, or Fly Betty to those who truly know her, was not in it to be a wife or even the baby momma of a wealthy public figure--she had her sights set much higher. While most of these women use sex as their weapon of choice, Betty, a senior majoring in psychology, has developed a weapon that proves much more powerful. Up until now Betty has lived her life according to her own strict rules and standards, refusing to compromise for anyone, even if it potentially meant shielding herself from true love. But when she encounters a man that she would never have anticipated falling for, soon, the very rules Betty once lived and died by are going to be put to the test. The tools she used so effectively against wealthy men begin to turn against her--and deadly consequences are sure to follow.
WHEN JESSICA JONES AND HER three best friends venture out on prom night, a tragic incident turns a night of high school achievement into a crime scene, and Jessica and her girls are left with bloody hands and shattered futures. After spending years paying off a debt that wasn't theirs, Jessica and her friends return to Harlem to find it changed. Crack is now king and its destruction has left their families in ruin and their neighborhoods consumed by its peddlers. Jessica takes a stand, and her friends are there to back her up in order to preserve their lives, their families, and their Harlem.
Cash Money Content's literary giant Treasure Blue brings you the jaw-dropping first installment in his hot new eBook short story series, Little Bad Girl.Chantel Turner was your typical high school student--pretty, popular, and with plenty of friends. Until one fateful day she receives news that will prove to change her life forever. Chantel is about to find out that when real trouble strikes, the people she thought were her closest friends would instantly become her worst enemies. Forced to accept this new reality, the most unlikely person enters her life and is willing to see her through the biggest challenge she's ever faced, even if it might mean sacrificing her own life and future, in order to save another.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.