Four national bestselling authors--Janet Chapman, Sandra Hill, Veronica Wolff, and Trish Jensen--present four tales of time travel and romance in this brand-new collection.
What do you mean your house?Since her aborted wedding, Meg Renshaw's thrown everything into her work. But her latest brainstorm-a mystery weekend at a Charleston plantation-hits a few bumps. For one, her "corpse" has passed out on pain pills. One guest is a cat. And the owner of the house walks in, claiming their lease is invalid.Luckily, Meg's got a persuasive bent and she sweet-talks Matt Rossi into becoming the new corpse. With that item checked off, she's ready to move on. Until she discovers the uptight, controlling corpse refuses to stay murdered and has just turned her plans for the weekend upside down.And then he starts demanding some other rights....
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.