- Table View
- List View
Trista Russell, author of Going Broke and Dead Broke, turns up the heat in this erotic urban tale featuring a powerful attraction between a fugitive and the woman he is holding captive. In this sizzling adventure from Trista Russell, danger, sex, and drama combine in an unforgettable story--for fans of such bestselling authors as Noire and Vicky Stringer. When Audra Lopez is sitting in her weekly after-work hangout watching the news, she never imagines that she would actually run into the man the reporters are calling the "Turnpike Cop Killer." But once Audra returns to her home, she finds Dean Casey is waiting there for her, with a gun in hand. Dean never expected to be in this situation. He considers himself a good, hardworking, and loving father. But from the moment he found out that his young daughter has been molested, he can't seem to think straight and has made some very poor decisions. Now he's on the run from the cops, holding Audra hostage, and still trying to find a way to save his daughter before things take a turn for the worse. And the undeniably strong attraction between Dean and Audra takes them on a journey they never could have expected.
Thalia, a 25-year-old wild girl gone good, moves back to her old neighborhood after a failed engagement and manages to catch the eye of the town's most wanted man--the incredibly sexy, single, devoted, and charismatic Reverend Isaac. Not only is there a large age difference between Thalia and the middle-aged pastor, but he also happens to be the father of Madison, her best friend since junior high school. Madison isn't trying to deal with her father dating anyone after her mother's death. Thalia asks Isaac to keep their relationship a secret, but he's been intrigued by her ever since she was a teenager, and now he wants the world to know. When tragedy strikes, their love is exposed to her family, his colleagues, his congregation, and her best friend. Now it seems like the whole town is in an uproar. The gossiping church mothers in Mount Pleasant aren't the only problem that Thalia and Isaac have, though. A former lover rears his ugly head and forces their relationship to change for the absolute worst. Can this May-December romance survive when it seems fate is just not on their side?
Thanks to a gunshot wound from her cheating ex-boyfriend, Sarai Emery wakes up after a month in a coma, and all she wants to do is eat, gossip, see her twin brother, and crawl into bed with Damian, who she thinks is still her man. But her memory is ten months behind, and her life went from fabulous to scandalous in the time she forgot. She has no clue that "high class" prostitution was her way of making ends meet. Meanwhile, Sarai's new but forgotten love, Tremel "Mel" Colton, vows to stay by her side. Though she can't remember him, he patiently waits to remind her of the long, steamy nights she spent in his arms. He romances her all over again, but just as lust and love start to blossom, shocking secrets from Sarai's past are revealed and suddenly Mel is unsure of their future together. Also, because she doesn't remember them, some of Sarai's enemies mask themselves as her friends, and Sarai has no idea how much trouble she has gotten herself into. But one thing is certain -- she will never forget her enemies again. In this seductive sequel to her sizzling debut novel, Going Broke, Trista Russell turns down the sheets and turns up the heat in a story about one woman learning that money comes and goes, but good friends, love, and sex are hard to forget.
You would have to be a fly on the wall to learn of the secret love affair between Paige, a divorced English teacher, and Theo, a high school student and star basketball player. You will be a fly on the sizzling-hot walls when this flirtatious and lustful duo takes risks during detentions, school dances, and games. However, once in her bedroom, he teaches the lessons and she becomes the willing and ready-to-learn student. What happens when her ex-husband, who happens to be his coach, walks in on them?
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.